EGAMI-10-4-r9_VUDUO2 (ORIGINAL)

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,744 times. The last Post () by zorro71.

• Have you got Vu+ Ultimo 4K...Thnx

SONY 4K TV/Vu + Ultimo 4K/Dreambox 8000 PVR/HD Dreambox 920 4K/Vu + DUO 4K SE

PIONEER VSX 921 SAUND 4K                                                                     GaLaTaSaRaY

The information given in the forum is for trial purposes and the responsibility belongs to the user.

Edited once, last by aTa*** ().

• Bellissima immagine ma nei miei due VuDuo2 ho riscontrato questi problemi:

1) Non trovo la regolazione overscan e gran parte dei margini dello skin non si vedodo nello schermo.

2) la lettura della mia scheda T i v ù S a t è perfetta grazie all cccam, ma se vado ad installare altre cam dipo Doscam 0,25 che ho sempre usato in altre immagini per condividere la mia scheda con il secondo decoder di casa, al riavvio và in blocco e per risolvere il problema devo reinstallare l'immagine da zero.

Per il resto è un immagine fantastica, con zapping ultra veloce, lettura dei file video DVD perfetta e tante altre cose che finalmente riescono a far aprezzare nuovamente il VuDuo2 ultimamente dimenticato da tutti.

:Translate:

Beautiful image but in my two VuDuo2s I encountered these problems:

1) I can't find the overscan adjustment and most of the edges of the skin are not visible on the screen.

2) the reading of my T i v ù S a t card is perfect thanks to the cccam, but if I go to install other cameras of Doscam 0.25 which I have always used in other images to share my card with the second decoder in the house, at the I reboot and it crashes and to solve the problem I have to reinstall the image from scratch.

For the rest it is a fantastic image, with ultra-fast zapping, perfect reading of DVD video files and many other things that finally manage to make the VuDuo2 recently forgotten by everyone appreciate again.

Edited once, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

• 1) Non riesco a trovare la regolazione dell'overscan e la maggior parte dei bordi della skin non sono visibili sullo schermo.

Hai provato a configurare le impostazioni TV-A//V, Video, Posizione OSD?

non ho trovato nessuna voce Posizione OSD, stasera controllo nuovamente, e ti farò sapere, grazie :ciao 1:

• I uninstalled everything and reinstalled the image starting from scratch without going through the previous backup, the overscan menu finally appeared, but the other problems remain.

• After days of using this fantastic image, the only problem detected so far in my VuDuo2 is the reading of the files of entire copies of music DVDs, which I keep on the hard disk, the disc menu works well, the video image is perfect but the audio has problems, both in the AC3 2.1 choice, and with Dolby 5.1 and also with DTS. Can anyone suggest me in which folder to change the parameters or add some missing plugins? crying face

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!