how to prefent user login on the webinf from CSP ??

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 846 times. The last Post () by sat-fan.

• Ls,

can anyone tell me how to prefent that á user the line:
    <user name="user" password="user" au-user="true" enabled="true" />

that this user can login on my webinf from the CSP ?, if i try this the user can login en see the Events,Channels,Status & Sessions
    i dotn want that

mvg
    SF

• Very simple, don't open the webif port to the www

Or if you must then change the default info port from 8082

Code
    <listen-port>8082</listen-port>

to something else

Code
    <listen-port>12345</listen-port>

And hope they don't guess it :D then just change it to a different port every week

• sync,

thats not posible, becourse the CSP is running on a' VM machine, and ofcourse the port is already changed
    but a' smart user and portscan its 5 minutes work to find the new port, i think it must be posible to blok that in CSP ?

SF

• You mean a vps ?
    If so then I am sorry I won't assist because imho they are only for payservers
    A true cs enthusiast will run his server from home because he has nothing to hide

• NO i have VMware Server 8 running at home !.
    Becourse i run i thin 3 versions linux and Windows 8 etc becourse i always learning en trying new things ?
    becourse of my work and hobby its getting a' litte out of hand :)

• Hi Sync,

No problem thanks for the help so far, I was a little shocked that you thought I had a pay server.
    I'm just a hobbyist with too much love for various applications, and thats the reason that i use a' vmserver (at home).
    But because of my work is also a major advantage for analyzing faults.

for me it is really important that you believe (and everyone reading this).
    because otherwise I might not get the help that I sometimes need

mvg

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!