Need help updating openatv to latest version on zgemma h11

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,567 times. The last Post () by luke7680.

• Good evening, I'm trying to update the image of the zgemma11 decoder which has Openatv 6.4 to an updated version. I decompressed the files onto a USB and via reset-off I'm trying to flash according to the procedure but the decoder doesn't want to know about reading it, it doesn't You see, it's a Kingston, I tried two other USBs, nothing... I'm in trouble, I think I've made some disaster. Now when you turn it on it always stays red and a hisilicon screen starts up, what do you mean? I selected reboot and android here is the disaster... Please, can someone really follow me? or do I have to throw this thing directly in the garbage... thanks

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• These are the latest images for your box

openATV Nightly Downloads

here are some instructions to flash a H11S

HowTo flash Zgemma H11S
    1) Format an USB device drive as FAT32 File System 2) Download the OpenBh image usb.zip and copy to the root of your USB flash drive. 3) Power off your H11S…
    board.openbh.net

if the multi image doesn't work. Try the recovery image

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Good evening, I'm trying to update the image of the zgemma11 decoder which has Openatv 6.4 to an updated version. I decompressed the files onto a USB and via reset-off I'm trying to flash according to the procedure but the decoder doesn't want to know about reading it, it doesn't You see, it's a Kingston, I tried two other USBs, nothing... I'm in trouble, I think I've made some disaster. Now when you turn it on it always stays red and a hisilicon screen starts up, what do you mean? I selected reboot and android here is the disaster... Please, can someone really follow me? or do I have to throw this thing directly in the garbage... thanks

Hello

why touch it if everything works?

image 6.4 - excellent image

• THANK YOU so much KiddaC in the meantime I restored the old image now I'll try to flash with the new image openatv-7.3-zgemmah11s-20230908_multi let's see what happens...I'll keep you informed

xtaaa , thanks, you're right too... but shouldn't we update the new images? I speak as a layman

:Translate:

• While we were in transition from python 2.7 to python 3.*.
    Lots of people kept there stable openatv 6.4 or 6.5 images. Me included

Now everything is in a much better place.
    All plugins are now either updated to python 3 now or in the process of being updated

People who keep using older images are just making plugins bulkier. As at the moment there is lots of fallback legacy python 2.7 code in them.

And if you are new to to the enigma2 / openatv world.

I have a full setup guide here.
    OpenATV 7.* setup guide by KiddaC

• Ciao KiddaC il mio è un zgemma11s "openvix-6.4.006.release-zgemmah9twin_mult"i, questo è il file che sto provando a far leggere al decoder, poi ho visto che cìè anche la versione 7.3 di openatv.

guarda tenendo spento il decodere e tenendo il telecomenado puntato sul tasto menu si avvia la schermata con le varie opzioni locali immagine o fliash immagine online, risprisitno immagine, multiboot, vado su local-immagine e poi punta la usb con il file rar che non lo apre con "immagine invalid" edo ecco quanto, sto seguendo la procedura di aggiornamento specifica del zgemma 11s...non capisco perché non la legge, devo provare tutte le usb ma credo che il rislutato nn cambia.

Grazie tante

• If I have translated your answer correctly. It needs to be a "zip" file not a "rar" file.

Use 7zip software to uncompress the rar archive.

Then recompress it as a zip file.

You have also started this thread saying its a zgemma h11

your last answer you quote "zgemmah9twin_mult"

you have to use the correct files for your box. You cannot use h11 on a h9 or vice versa.

if you have zgemma h11 then use files from here
    https://images.mynonpublic.com…index.php?open=zgemmah11s

if you have a zgemma h9 twin, use the files from here
    https://images.mynonpublic.com…dex.php?open=zgemmah9twin

• grazie kIDDAC ho installato l'immagine l'ultima per zgemma11s e sto configurdo il tuner con i canali l'interfaccia sembra migliorata e l'installazione di oscam è dentro plugin come la vecchia immagine o devo dare un comando comunque devo controllare...

• Buongiorno KiddaC seguendo le tue istruzioni l'immagine è partita e grazie la 7.3 openatv adesso il problema è la connessione al wifi dietro la scatola ho un adattatore wif sull'entrata dell'usb, con l'immagine precedente avevo configurato la rete correttamente, mentre adesso come si impostato i vari settaggi mi dà una serie di errori di sistema o l'adattatore che mi ha abbandonato o non capisco perchè o è l'immagine, invio le foto in allegato qualcuno di voi che è esperto saprebbe illuminarli? Grazie sempre

• ciao Kiddac ho installato tutto immagine openatv 7.3 e scaricati i vari plugin impostato la rete non era un problema di dns era da impostare la password, ogni tanto va in crash ma raramente, ho installato la softcam oscam questa enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscamicam_11.718-emu-r798_all.ipk, credevo fosse anche cccam invece solo oscam icam, vorrei vedere solo i canali tv -sat tutto il pannello, ma senza carta fisica non si può fare vero? Grazie sempre per l'interesse

Zgemma H11S Support Forum - Linux Enigma2 DVB-S2X 4K UHD Quad Core Satellite & IPTV Box

Download Zgemma H11S 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, & OpenPLi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!