Gtmedia v8x shuts down

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 985 times. The last Post () by GTMedia.

• I have a gtmedia v8x that feeds a DVB-T modulator with HDMI cable. After a few hours I find the v8x with a red light and then I have to use the on off switch to boot it again. Running the latest mars firmware and also tried July and March 2023 releases. Any hint ? Sleep and standby timers are off.

Also: Any way to remote control the box and change channels?

• Hi dvbgr.

I would like to take this opportunity to inform myself about this GTMedia.

I'm about to buy "GTMEDIA V8 UHD 4K", with MARS support.

I have always used Enigma2. Always DREAMBOX. I currently have a DM920UHD and SF8008UHD.

I don't know GTMedia and its software.

This GTMedia Receiver, with MARS Support, is what excites me the most. I no longer have to worry about the lines, which become more expensive.

I ask you for information, please. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hugs.

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• You can go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/872361987466451 to learn about GTMEDIA V8 UHD MARS.

• I have a gtmedia v8x that feeds a DVB-T modulator with HDMI cable. After a few hours I find the v8x with a red light and then I have to use the on off switch to boot it again. Running the latest mars firmware and also tried July and March 2023 releases. Any hint ? Sleep and standby timers are off.

Also: Any way to remote control the box and change channels?

This seems to be the current design.

GTMEDIA Support Forum

Firmware, tutorials & downloads for GTMEDIA V7 Pro, GTMEDIA V8XS, GTMEDIA V8UHD, GTMEDIA V8 Finder Pro & GTMEDIA V9 Prime.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!