OpenATV-7.3-DM800HDV2-SIM2.2-clone only

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 605 times. The last Post () by leno0105.

• Salve,

Ho installato l'immagine sul mio Sunray4 HD se V2. L'installazione è andata bene e come di consuetudine volevo installare dei plugin che mi sono utili. Operazione non riuscita. I plugin vengono aggiornati e sembrano essere disponibili ma alla richiesta di installazione non vengono installati. Sono un sostenitore di questo software che reputo sia il migliore. Cortesemente chiedo se c'è la possibilità di sistemare la cosa.

Grazie in ogni caso

:smiley370:

Greetings,

I installed the image on my Sunray4 HD se V2. The installation went well and as usual I wanted to install some plugins that are useful to me. Operation failed. The plugins are updated and appear to be available but when asked to install they are not installed. I am a supporter of this software which I think is the best. I kindly ask if there is a possibility of fixing this.

Thanks in any case

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!