Vu+ MTSIF DVB-T2 dual tuner for Uno 4K Uno 4K SE Duo 4K Ultimo 4K

• Hi, I have a problem with the tuner in question, in practice the digital terrestrial channels for a few days have been of very poor quality: The signal drops quickly and the channels are very difficult to see, then I made a test by recording a channel from T2 I can't not to watch another one first since it's a dual, that is, you watch one channel while you film another. Now I'm wondering, do you think it's broken? Let me start by saying that I bought it a year ago, thanks to whoever will give me a answer....

• oktus

Changed the title of the thread from “Vu+ MTSIF DVB-T2 doppio sintonizzatore per Uno 4K Uno 4K SE Duo 4K Ultimo 4K” to “Vu+ MTSIF DVB-T2 dual tuner for Uno 4K Uno 4K SE Duo 4K Ultimo 4K”.

Vu+ DUO 4K SE DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner PVR Linux Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!