OpenBh-release-5.3.008-mutant51 twin AX51 4K image is unofficial

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,227 times. The last Post () by pippomus.

• I have tested the build, it's working perfectly and very smooth unlike the previous 5.2 with lots of plugins. A small issue is samba not installing but have managed to work on alternative by installing levi45 multicam manager plugin in order to directly enter my line. Everything very perfect now. Thank you for the solid build.

• I have tested the build, it's working perfectly and very smooth unlike the previous 5.2 with lots of plugins. A small issue is samba not installing but have managed to work on alternative by installing levi45 multicam manager plugin in order to directly enter my line. Everything very perfect now. Thank you for the solid build.

HI,

remember it's not official many plugins they could be private, in the construction they cannot be downloaded, you have stb for your decoder

• Master Ali, the work you do for AX51 is very valuable. On behalf of myself, I am grateful to you. I have one more request. opendroid has withdrawn support for this device. Adding it to opendroid will be a big dream.

• Master pippomus,

Code
    the work you do for AX51 is very valuable. On behalf of myself, I am grateful to you. I have one more request. opendroid has withdrawn support for this device. Adding it to opendroid will be a big dream.

Master Ali, the work you do for AX51 is very valuable. On behalf of myself, I am grateful to you. I have one more request. opendroid has withdrawn support for this device. Adding it to opendroid will be a big dream.vvvvvv

Master Ali, the work you do for AX51 is very valuable. On behalf of myself, I am grateful to you. I have one more request. opendroid has withdrawn support for this device. Adding it to opendroid will be a big dream.
    AKendi adıma size minnettarım. Bir isteğim daha var. opendroid bu cihaza olan desteğini geri çekti. Opendroid'e eklemek büyük bir hayal olacak .

HI,

remember it's not official many plugins they could be private, in the construction they cannot be downloaded, you have stb for your decoder

I have tested the build, it's working perfectly and very smooth unlike the previous 5.2 with lots of plugins. A small issue is samba not installing but have managed to work on alternative by installing levi45 multicam manager plugin in order to directly enter my line. Everything very perfect now. Thank you for the solid build.

HI,

Atleast important plugins are uploaded save for file explorer, I can't access my files in hdd

Mutant - All Models

Mutant enigma2 models. Support, images & downloads for Mutant HD500C, Mutant HD1200, Mutant HD1500, Mutant HD51 4k, Mutant HD11 and Mutant HD60 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!