How can I show the temperature of a processor in the Skins

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 442 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• I have a slight problem with the Vu+ solo 4k device with the image of Egami 10 v4.

as the processor temperature does not appear on the original Skins or any other device,

as in the following pictures. Where in the first picture the processor temperature appears.

As for the second picture, it is from my device (Vu+ solo 4k), where the processor temperature is not shown in the Skins .

I hope to find a solution for this problem... so that the processor temperature appears on the Skins .

Image2.jpg  Image45.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by abou01 ().

• In the first image (HGTV), it does not show the temperature of the processor, while in the second it does. The problem is probably in the skin. This looks like you have two identical devices? Does your skin have extra settings in plugins?Maybe you didn't check it to show CPU temperature. That's the first thing that came to mind. Maybe you like the skin, but why not install newer skins that are compatible with the image and show a lot more information.

• In the first image (HGTV), it does not show the temperature of the processor, while in the second it does. The problem is probably in the skin. This looks like you have two identical devices? Does your skin have extra settings in plugins?Maybe you didn't check it to show CPU temperature. That's the first thing that came to mind. Maybe you like the skin, but why not install newer skins that are compatible with the image and show a lot more information.

As for the picture that shows the processor temperature, I think it belongs to my second device and not the Vu+ Solo 4k device

The second image showing the processor temperature is from my vu+ solo 4k device

I want the processor temperature to appear in the Skins of my device

++++++++++

Can you suggest skins that are compatible with the egami 10.4 image?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!