DM920UHD

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 479 times. The last Post () by piterfree.

• Hello,

Yesterday I installed the Open BlackHole Image on my DM920UHD.

1) I tested a SKY channel using the streamrelay function. It worked.

But, after carrying out an available update, this function no longer works...

2) I tested the EPG, but the download gives an error when trying to connect.

3) How to place the channel picon on the box's LCD?

Any tips for help?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hugs.

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• Hello,

Yesterday I installed the Open BlackHole Image on my DM920UHD.

1) I tested a SKY channel using the streamrelay function. It worked.

But, after carrying out an available update, this function no longer works...

2) I tested the EPG, but the download gives an error when trying to connect.

3) How to place the channel picon on the box's LCD?

Any tips for help?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hugs.

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• hi, you have to check the feeds, plugins/green button/skincomponents....or...skins...if they aren't there I copy them from other software....but not all of them have the same characteristics and positions in the system .

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • I made the decoder yesterday with OpenPli new soft has the same problems in its image there are no mini skins of the LCD
    I copied them from the old software I had before but the result is the same non-active skin in a different format.

BH

LCDSkin_9

OpenPli

old skin_Display_Skin_09

skin that I had before with new soft does not recognize them even if it sees them in the decoder menu in the skin section

It's up to the team to resolve or add appropriate changes to the feeds.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!