problem solo SE device that stops on the white ......

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 311 times. The last Post () by hecha71.

• Peace be upon you, dear brothers, I have a solo SE device that stops on the white light as in the picture. When you try to challenge it using a USB key, it does not work at all and is not recognized by the device. Also, the G45’s Internet port is blocked on the two bulbs, and therefore it cannot be connected via IP through any program such as DCCE2......

Is it possible to fix it through the PUTTY program through specific settings for it?

Using the RJ12/RC232 cable for the outlets.

Please advise me, God bless you ..

The cable in question was made...

But I don't know how to use PUTTY to repair the device....

When I connected the device to it and tested the COM1 port, setting the value to 115200bps.

Give me the picture in the attachments.

• hi, I made several decoders of that model, I had 3 now I'm left with only one because it was given to me... HDMI doesn't work anymore practically only with SCARD it looks bad but it works, if yours is a clone it won't work 'anymore and the file should be changed if you want to restore it, there is no longer any way to restore it, I made it original and put the latest OpenPli soft because I had a soft that via port com and Lan wrote some...... ... dots in sequence and I sold those decoders, the one I have works very well but the scard image is not good and I only use it for testing, I lost the software to play with these VuPlus decoders in the PC that hdd with virus it blocked it by converting all the files that were no longer possible.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!