Flashed the wrong firmware via Webflash on Dreambox DM7020HD screen now displays ERRO1: NO CA FOUND

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,193 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• Chers amis, j'ai une Dreambox 7020HD. J'ai un problème maintenant. J'ai flashé le mauvais firmware via Webflash. L'écran de ma Dreambox affiche désormais ERRO1 : NO CA FOUND. J'ai essayé de flasher via Dreamup mais il ne répond pas via Dreamup. Mon PC est sous Windows 10. Dans les paramètres, il est indiqué que le pilote est introuvable. Quelles solutions avez-vous ? Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider avec ça ?

:Translate:

Dear friends, I have a Dreambox 7020HD. I have a problem now. I flashed the wrong firmware via Webflash. My Dreambox screen now displays ERRO1: NO CA FOUND. I tried to flash via Dreamup but it is not responding via Dreamup. My PC is running Windows 10. In the settings it says that the driver could not be found. What solutions do you have? Can anyone help me with this?

dreambox 800hd8o

Edited once, last by master G: English Only! ().

• JapharFlasher...program + ssl

1_secondstage-dm7020hd-89_original.nfi

2_secondstage-dm7020hd-89_Japhar_v6.nfi

test ok

in...openpli-enigma2-8.0star-dm7020hd_Japhar_v6_GStreamer_1.18.3_20210720

(via web o JapharFlasher....openpli-enigma2-12.3-dm7020hd) perfekt

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • C’est une original. J’ai voulu changer j’ai,mit open pli enigma 2 de japhar après plus rien error je sort pas de la

dreambox 800hd8o

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• C’est une original. J’ai voulu changer j’ai,mit open pli enigma 2 de japhar après plus rien error je sort pas de la

If faut utiliser DreamUp or JapharFlasher 1.1 avec le SSL pour DM7020HD, la boite repartira comme neuve.

Il est bien expliqué dans le fichier firmware, que c'est pour le Clone, et il y a le SSL à flasher pour l'original, qui est dans l'archive rar, ainsi que le driver à remplacer, ainsi l'image pour clone fonctionnera sur un original DM7020HD.

TS

Edited once, last by oktus: Please respect the forum rules and post in English ().

• thanks...Toysoft...I didn't know how to explain it...I posted the files not only to do the soft with japhar but mainly the ssl to repair his soft.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • What's the h... respect is replying on the language of the poster.

It would have just been better to move it to the French section... instead of banning people. Fildor moved to our forum, as there we move to the right section instead. You lost a member...

Will have a chat with Master G, as it's more constructive moving to the right section, than banning.

Japhar Team

• Official Post

Will have a chat with Master G, as it's more constructive moving to the right section, than banning.

Its an automated process.

He will have been warned three times before this and then received a 24hr ban.

I translated his first message and another admin warned him twice again.

If he can`t respect the rules then maybe he should use another forum.

We don`t have a French forum so nowhere to move it to.

• master G, I am not talking about him... so probably there is a bug in your platform/forum, I am talking about TS (see the lock)... I tried to get in touch via Skype where we chatted, but don't find you.

TS

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• hello friends I am French the messages I translate them into English it is not right to exclude me from the forum no problem I am a 50 year old woman it is a shame that you do not have a group France good luck to all and thank you to the friends who help me with my dream box 7020 hd they will recognize themselves they are super fildor

dreambox 800hd8o

• 1* turn off the decoder

2* program on the PC loder JapharFlasher activate it only with the tick for mini USB and accent the decoder it will find the model you send and send it

JapharFlasher...program + ssl

and turn everything off and turn the power back on.

• Code
    merci mon ami j'ai vraiment du mal je ne peux rien faire je l'ai fait 50 fois rien ne marche je vais abandonner merci mille fois

thank you my friend I'm really struggling I can't do anything I've done it 50 times nothing works I'm going to give up thank you a thousand times

dreambox 800hd8o

• JapharFlasher...programme + SSL

vous pouvez menvoye run lien sans pitier

you can send me a link without mercy

dreambox 800hd8o

• you have to go to the 7020 Japhar section and download its soft...in its zip...there are 2 ,

2_secondstage-dm7020hd-89_Japhar_v6.nfi

and take the first file that says Original and you have to send it... only if you want to at least try to get it started.... then you will decide whether to change all the software or keep what you currently have, it's just a way to check if the problem is only the second stage... ok.

• that decoder has its own front button to send them to service... just hold it down and turn on the power.... to send the complete soft via the web.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!