Secret Menus for SX87 WL or SX87 SE WL

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 719 times. The last Post () by ukraina.

• How does one access CAM or other secret menus on the SX87 or SX87 SE WL receivers I see for SX88/89?

SysInfo -> 6363 lets me change Stalker Mac, ok.

SysInfo -> 9090 lets me switch between SAT and non-SAT op, ok.

Firmware seems slightly different for these - or am I missing something? :scratch_one-s_head:

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • CAM is in the settings menu. If you press CA Key Editor there is a BISS keys list.

If you press 0000 on any satellite channel it will give you a fast key editor for BISS.

• Thanks for reply.

If there is no CA Key Editor in Settings menu, must we enter another code first to activate it?

STB is acting like 0000 is not a valid channel.

• theeyeinthesky

Changed the title of the thread from “Secret Menus for SX87 WL or SL87 SE WL” to “Secret Menus for SX87 WL or SX87 SE WL”.
  • Do you have a CAM setting in the settings menu? The CA Key Editor is in the CAM settings menu.

If you don't have a CAM setting, try pressing the menu button then options, "Add resource" will be at the top of the list, a list of apps will appear, if CAM setting is one of them, click on it and it will appear as an app in the menu.

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD Support Forum

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD includes support, firmware, software,tools,settings,channel lists, tutorials, and downloads. Key features - H.265 / MPEG4 - HD / SD, DVB-S2 multistream tuner, Multistream Root, Gold, (PLP, PLS) T2MI support without parameter input, Hardware BlindScan (Blind Search) Low Symbol Rate Support (Low Symbol Rate Support), Stalker, Kodi (XBMC), Xtream IPTV, .m3u, YouTube, RedTube.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!