Please Help advise on legit and reliable seller of DM 800SE

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 716 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello people

I currently have a DM500 and since I recently upgraded my TV package to HD, I'm now looking to buy a Dreambox HD. But at this stage I can only afford the clone box though.
    I've read about the DM800SE . It seems to have a better tuner and claims no picture freezes with HD channels. I need to use it with CCcam for sharing and I'm hoping someone here could advise if it's reliable.

I've looked around the net for suppliers here in the UK, I found few websites but I'm a bit suspicious when they only provide a contact form with no physical address or phone numbers.
    I don't know if I can quote the site name and web address. This particular one is showing DM800SE for £160 + £9 delivery.

Otherwise if anyone knows of a reliable and legit supplier, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Many thanks

• check the sponsors

Save a little longer and buy an original ¬ you wont regret it or ever wonder "WHAT IF" or consider a VU solo/uno ? good advice from iron2011 all i can add is my opinion = dont buy a clone !

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• RIkjaard real has said it all. with clone boxes u have to be careful where u buy it from. i bought my own from china. im suffering and requesting for help all the time. i thank my friend FERRET. he has been of help. however, if u open ur eyes, u can still get a good clone

• Official Post

RIkjaard real has said it all. with clone boxes u have to be careful where u buy it from. i bought my own from china. im suffering and requesting for help all the time. i thank my friend FERRET. he has been of help. however, if u open ur eyes, u can still get a good clone

Not quite true, as a clone user on this forum you will receive exactly the same amount of support as you would if you were an original dm user, what i will say is when/if you do have problems that it is important you give as much info as possible about your setup in order to get the help you need.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!