Oscam and m7 skylink card

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 646 times. The last Post () by MerlotSVK.

• I have a working irdeto skylink card. I want to use this card with oscam.

I can get to read the entitlements of the card in oscam (smargo reader) but it won't decode the channels.

What have I done wrong

• Go to Best Answer
  • To throw a hammer in to the mix I have now upgraded the box and don't seem. To be able to fire the old version of oscam up. I guess I just need a different version of oscam.

The old gigablue was a mips cpu this gigablue is a dmips cpu if that makes a difference?

• Hi, you need to use for M7 card Oscam with L2B (layer 2b) option. That means if your card is clean I*deto need this type of oscam. If you need help with running it send me PM and i can help you to get it working

• Hi, you need to use for M7 card Oscam with L2B (layer 2b) option. That means if your card is clean I*deto need this type of oscam. If you need help with running it send me PM and i can help you to get it working

You don't need any PM, just use the 'search' function of the forum ...

( OSCam For M7...!!! )

;

Yeah you are right... I was thinking its somewhere here but can´t found.... Maybe my bad searching skills

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!