GTMEDIA V8UHD Firmware

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,191 times. The last Post () by Kartenali.

• una cagata di decoder

Come on what they done in short time is amazing

Of Course the Software is not Perfect when we Compare it with E2 Images that most of us use

But you Still have a Choice on same Box to Use Normal Firmware or Mars

and all for that Low Price

I Miss there many things too the Sorting of Channels and Favorites if i use 3 Sattlites is really not nice

some Sorting of Providers would be nice too

and many more Features i miss because i have all on my E2 Boxes

But Come on i find the Peepz behind do a Great Job and are Willing to make they Box with evry Update more Better

If you want Streaming it works Fine

If you want Sat TV it works Fine too

if you find a way how to handle with that Software to work with the Hidden Menues

that are not needed to be hidden since there is no more Official Support from GTmedia for Mars Soft

and some Easier Things in Firmware would make it More Easier

Instead Code Rename it in Firmware Update or Backup Settings and so on that would make things more Clear

Then you get a Box that is Ok for Viewing TV if you find the Channels that you want to Watch :)

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

Send Not from Taptalk or so Sent From 127.0.01 or for Modern Peepz ::1

:saint:

• una cagata di decoder

E perchè ? Il decoder attualmente si trova a poco più di 60 euro se hai pazienza di aspettare qualche giorno ; non sei obbligato a istallarci qualcosa che non sia software originale e lo ritengo un ottimo decoder , anche in 4k . Se poi ci istalli il software e vuoi provare di tutto e di più in giro per il mondo direi che c'è un'ampia scelta ; anche I**V non mi sembra vada male ; non si può configurare la VPN ma si rimedia con un banalissimo router da 20/30 euro .

Zgemma H9 Combo Multiboot Egami 10,4 OpenATV 7.4

Hitube 4K OpenATV 7.3

• Come on, you still haven't understood gtmedia and the little box that keeps you a slave for a few pennies and it will certainly never be a dreambox.

It will never be a Dreambox :) thats Sure

Its Interesting to see what is Possible and what not maybe the Reason why to own it

all other stays like it was and we still look for all other Interesting Things to find Solutions for our own Boxes ;)

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

Send Not from Taptalk or so Sent From 127.0.01 or for Modern Peepz ::1

:saint:

GTMEDIA Support Forum

Firmware, tutorials & downloads for GTMEDIA V7 Pro, GTMEDIA V8XS, GTMEDIA V8UHD, GTMEDIA V8 Finder Pro & GTMEDIA V9 Prime.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!