Sleep timer problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 609 times. The last Post () by zebmck.

• Greetings to all the friends of the forum, in my Octagon sf8008 that I have in my bedroom I am using the Backup OpenATV 7.4-devel_Octagon SF8008 by JAKITAKI_20231130

py 3.11.2 ( I can no longer download the Warder backup from Mega ) and I have a problem with the Sleep Timer ( which is important in the bedroom ), let me explain:

After setting the timer and pressing the Exit button, three blue screens appear in sequence followed by a restart of the GUI, in the Home - Root - Log folder there are three log files which, I admit my ignorance, I cannot understand, this happens even if I set the default Metrix GUI.

I attach the three files, can anyone help me solve the problem?

p.s. The same thing happens in the other Octagon sf8008 that I use in the dining room.

Thank you all.

Sorry for my bad english.

20231204-192947-enigma2-crash.log

20231204-193012-enigma2-crash.log

20231204-193002-enigma2-crash.log

• After setting a sleep timer you should press green button. The will save and close the screen.

If you set timer and exit by pressing the red button. You should get a pop up saying "Really close without saving settings?"

Your crash log mentions that the modal (pop up) is reporting an error. It is either loading too quick, or be called from the wrong place.

openatv 7.4-devel - is beta - it's for testing a reporting bugs.

This is probably a bug. So you are best reporting it on that thread.

The thread for that is here.
    openAtv 7.4 devel Images

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!