Egami chat thread

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,280 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• Hi, I deleted that version from the addons.

We at Egami have no problem citing sources, the source is written in the logs or webif.

Do you think Egami is a business and not a hobby?

So should I contact all the teams that use my public plugins and ask them to cite the source?

You could have spared this observation, in my opinion!

• Hi, I deleted that version from the addons.

We at Egami have no problem citing sources, the source is written in the logs or webif.

Do you think Egami is a business and not a hobby?

So should I contact all the teams that use my public plugins and ask them to cite the source?

You could have spared this observation, in my opinion!

I'm very sorry, I think it was wrong to have deleted the addon, because in my personal experience it was very easy to install and use, given the pre-configured settings. I hope that you, the maintainers of Egami, can reconsider this decision, because the result was excellent.

Edited once, last by y3v ().

• Friend was not directed to the coder or who is working to this beutiful image ;but on the list I see corrected other versions example; oscam by mohaned ecc ecc , usualy we see on other plugins ; by kidac , by madhouse ecc ecc so why not : oscam http by samur ?..the second think was the paste link is down …all here no bad thinks !

• Official Post

Guys i have moved the Egami discussion to its own thread rather than going off topic in the oscam threads.

It would appear there has been some confusion, Egami have always given credit where it is due. madhouse in particular has and continues to help throughout the E2 community. If everyone is in agreement then IMO it would be best to put this matter to bed.... and i will delete this thread ?

And a completely different question from me..... do Egami have a public enigma2 repo / git ?

TIA

• it only cam collection thats are in egami addons.

i have compile many years oscam you know as well.

i don't see any fantastic emu dont make any type of miracle i don't undestand.

as well i said here in forum need to say thanks who log emm.

as well i said also here in forum have may ways how to sent emm .

i have 2 cards alwayse and update from remote coz i have PCSC. I have GET alwayse geting update my 2 cards 183E and 183D

here log remote update

here updated cards

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• First : Mine was only request to send thanks to the creator or name the oscam to creator OK ? ...as you named all the rest !

Second : you have log from oscam level 512 ( ? ) have no sense for me !

Third : The log and the screenshot are from different oscam's , also this had no sense !

Anyway: you can always upload your oscam http or remotely up ... it would be useful to many!

Egami-imagE is a beautiful image than I use now on my 3 receivers .

I just made a simple note: I don't think I deserve to be hanged for this OK?

Here 2 curious screen from my logs !

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 21-38-34 FuJiTSu r11720 (Emm).png Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 21-43-31 FuJiTSu r11720 (Livelog).png

• honestly i have no time too much..

i will reply

as well i said thats oscam no make miracles its only a modd like a million of patches have around.

honestly and believe me i never tested that oscam and i have no idea but http we use sctipts wehen

sent manually emm for me it 0 that oscam nothing say thanks no one even i ask kindly

please can you compile PCSC libs he give different oscam i dont remember i said him if you use simplebuil only add pcsc libs...

he said you need teach me ... huh no time bla bla bla him he dont known i"m 20 years comile for everyone

million of patches in bliner-key forum years ago .. my bin log in cuba libre ed attivazioni 20 anni fa non ho mai aspetato grazie da nessuno.

as well i said also i use REMOTE for update my cards...

- i sent debug=512 in remote everyone can update emm...dvbapi works as well .

i will ask sorry egami from egami team , no ask permission, no say thanks the precious oscam will no happen again.

here emms if somone needs ass from webif sent http or block do whatever he wants

• Your response have no sense , I never say than this or other oscam's make miracle , never !

Your file "download-2023.12.20_22.30.8-root-(oscam)" is a simple log from a normal oscam 9 days ago : I filtered it on 2 seconds there are only 9 global EMM !

Yes I know you are able ecc ecc but It wasn't my intention to create all this fuss...don't worry

• Official Post

Guys i am back to where i was initially with this thread.............it is a pointless argument ,over nothing much at all.

Dose anyone have abjections to deleting the thread a putting the matter to bed ?

Egami Team Images based on OE-Alliance

Egami Supported Models ~ Anadol Multibox 4k - SE, Ax multibox 4k - SE, Novaler Multibox 4k - SE, Maxytec Multibox 4k - SE and Zgemma H9 SE - Zgemma H9.2H SE - Zgemma H9 Twin - Zgemma H9Combo - Zgemma H9.2S - Zgemma H9.2H - Zgemma H9.T - Zgemma H9.S - Zgemma H7 / H7C / H7AC - Zgemma H8.2H - Zgemma H9.2H Se Android.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!