Oscam Dvbapi

• Guys, I searched a lot on the site but couldn't find it. I have a problem like this:

I watch two separate sports channels on one of the satellites. In the first one, it is opened from the irdeto and cryptoW encryption system. The second one does not have a cryptoW system, it only has an irdeto system and it opens from irdeto. Both sports channels are from the same service provider. The same card opens both of them. However, the first channel opened with both irdeto and cryptoW is not stable when opened with irdeto, cryptoW is very good. Therefore, I prioritized the cryptoW card with the "P" parameter from Dvbapi. If I don't prioritize the Irdeto card with "P", it opens very late; That's why I prioritized that too. This time, the two systems conflicted and the first sports channel that was opened stable with cryptoW started to open with irdeto and of course it is not stable.

It's a long question, but briefly, what kind of parameter should I enter so that "If there is cryptow and irdeto in the channel, it should open from cryptoW first, if there is no cryptoW, it should open from irdeto."

In this way, the first sports channel can be opened quickly with cryptoW and the second sports channel can be opened quickly with irdeto.

How to make such a setting?

When I enter the sid of the channels I want to open with Irdeto, it works, but this time, it is a long job to enter all the channels that are opened with that Irdeto card, one by one.

For example, I entered my Dvbapi like this, but I could only enter 4 channels.

P: 0D96:000004

P: 0624:000000:3733

P: 0624:000000:36e6

P: 0624:000000:36e7

P: 0624:000000:3736

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!