Philips Smart TV LED UHD 4K 58PUS7805/12

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 535 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• Hello all how are you?
    I'm using this TV Philips Smart TV LED UHD 4K 58PUS7805/12 and I wanted to ask if someone could help me how can I download apps other than the apps built into the TV?

• Answer

Third-party apps can be installed via any file explorer app from the Google Play Store.

Place the app you want to install on a USB stick.

Insert the stick into the TV.

Download a file explorer app (e.g. File Commander) from the Google Play Store. Make sure the app has access to all TV folders.

The USB drive directory should appear in the app. Open it and select the app to install.

If an error message appears, please go to [Settings] and allow the file manager to install files.

Select the app again and select [Install].

the best way is not always the fastest

• Hello all how are you?
    I'm using this TV Philips Smart TV LED UHD 4K 58PUS7805/12 and I wanted to ask if someone could help me how can I download apps other than the apps built into the TV?

Your television is saphi operating system, its definition is here

There is no installation of anything from outside.

Ihr Fernseher ist das Saphi-Betriebssystem. Die Definition finden Sie hier

Es erfolgt keine Installation von außen.

televizyonnunuz saphi işletim sistemidir burada tanıtımı vardır

dışardan hiç bir şey yüklemesi yoktur

Philips 58PUS7805/12 Saphi Smart Tv ~ Image Settings for a better viewing experience (youtube.com)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!