EGAMI 10.5 - R1/ OE-A 5.4 / PYTHON 3.12.1 online R2

There are 99 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,712 times. The last Post () by friend23.

• Update R2 on my Ultimo 4K - online, no problem

No chyba nie do końca. Sprawdź w info jaką Masz wersję. Bo mi mimo naciśnięciu aktualizacji 10.5.R2, zaktulizowł tylko do ostatniej dostępnej, dla 10.4 na 10.4 R15, mimo wskazania aktualizacji 10.5. R2

Well, probably not entirely. Check in the info what version you have. Because even though I pressed update 10.5.R2, it only updated to the last available one, for 10.4 to 10.4 R15, even though the update 10.5 was indicated. R2

• [attach='253030','none','false'][/attach

Mam tak samo. Ale aktualizacja którą mam 10.4 R14, kiedy aktualizują ją tą najnowszą, to tylko aktualizuje się do 10.4 R15, mimo wybrania tej nanowszej czyli wersji 10.5 R2 . Nie chcę się zaktualizować do tej najnowszej.

I have the same. But the update I have is 10.4 R14, when they update it with the latest one, it only updates to 10.4 R15, even though I chose the newest one, i.e. version 10.5 R2. I don't want to update to the latest one.

• I have the same. But the update I have is 10.4 R14, when they update it with the latest one, it only updates to 10.4 R15, even though I chose the newest one, i.e. version 10.5 R2. I don't want to update to the latest one.

I will try to answer this in English:-

In Oder to update to 10.5 R2, one needs to use the version 10.5 R1 using a USB (fresh install),

10,5R1 can not be updated using online update

10,5R1 can not be updated from 10,4.

Hope there is some light on this, sir

• Jestem Polakiem. Mój angielski, to praca translatora. Wszystko dokładnie zrozumiałem. Dziękuję. Ale to pokazuje że jednak muszę zostać przy wersji starszej, ponieważ jadę na MultiBoot. Na jednym slocie mam OpenATv 7.3, na drugim Egami 10.4 R15, na trzecim OpenPli, na czwartym OpenATv 7.4. I jak bym zrobił jak Piszesz, to bym miał w tym momęcie, tylko ten jeden system na Egamii 10.5 R1, potem zaktualizował do 10.5 R2 jak Piszesz, jednocześnie pozbywają się wszytkich innych systemów. Nawet zakładając że to bym zrobił, to nie mam wersji do wgrania na pendriva Egami 10.5 R1. Czy mnie Zrozumiałeś?

I am Polish. My English is the work of a translator. I understood everything thoroughly. Thank you. But this shows that I have to stay with the older version, because I'm going to MultiBoot. I have OpenATv 7.3 on one slot, Egami 10.4 R15 on the second, OpenPli on the third, and OpenATv 7.4 on the fourth. And if I did as you write, I would have only this one system on Egamia 10.5 R1, then updated to 10.5 R2 as you write, at the same time getting rid of all other systems. Even assuming I did it, I don't have a version to download to the Egami 10.5 R1 pendrive. Did you understand me?

• OSCAR_65 65 if you are a donor you can download and install, you cannot update from 10.4r15 to 10.5... it is not possible. I hope I have been clear

Rozumiem że muszę zainstalować z pendriva Egamii 10.5 R1, na mój vu+ uno 4k se jako główny, potem zaktualizować do wersji 10.5 R2. Zdecydowałem się i właśnie to próbuję zrobić, ale nie wiem czy mam zły plik,bo mam egami-10.5-r1novaler-4kse20240201_multi, czy coś źle robię przy próbie instalacji, pendriva ma na exFAT sformatowany,ale nie chce mi się zainstalować z pendriva. Chyba mam zły plik instalacyjny? Podpowiesz jak mam zainstalować z pendriva?

I understand that I need to install Egamii 10.5 R1 from the pendrive, on my vu+ uno 4k se as the main one, then update to version 10.5 R2. I decided and that's what I'm trying to do, but I don't know if I have the wrong file, because I have egami-10.5-r1novaler-4kse20240201_multi, or if I'm doing something wrong when trying to install, the pendrive is formatted at exFAT, but I don't want to install from the pendrive. I think I have a bad installation file? Can you tell me how to install from a pendrive?

• I think I've figured out why I can't install EGAMI 10.5 VU+ Uno4Kse / 25/01/2024 10.5 - R01, firstly, I have the wrong file and secondly, the version I read is only paid. Unfortunately, in this situation I will have to stay with the older version. I am just an enthusiast and I cannot afford the fees. I'm on a pension. but this does not change the fact that I wish you further development of the software, unfortunately without my support, which I understand that you need.

• the Vu+ Uno 4kse decoder is mine too and I know the price is €300 and would you, a pensioner, spend that much?? And you complain about a very small donation to always download??

I don't know where you got the 10.4 r15 version....it's clear you're not a donor.

• A donation should be volentary not forced, so egami is gone for good for me. Sorry

I totally agree. All other teams provide their work on no cost. In what is egami team so much better than them to request a donation for their work?

Here's another one phenomenon.

if you are convinced of what you say, start doing what programmers do,

Just suggestion, why not egami development team give the old version such as 9, 10.2 and 10.3 for free (version with ended support) to let more users to try it (as marketing tool), then if user want to get the updated version he can donate to get it.

I am not against donations by the way but it just idea to share with you, may be this will boost number of users and subsequently the number of donors

Regards

• Nie chciałem włożyć kija w mrowisko .Ale dokładnie zgadzam się z przedmówcami. Darowizna powinna być dobrowolna, nie każdego stać. Dla jednego to śmieszne pieniądze dla drugiego nie. Ale najbardziej nie spodobało mi się te przymuszanie ,jak nie zapłacisz to nie ma dla Ciebie .Bo co ? Bo Mam akurat sprzęt ,który jest drogi ? I jak w domyśle Cię stać na niego ,nie ważne jak kupione ,przez kogo , to i na zapłacenie ,, darowizny " powinno mnie stać ??? To mi nie ładnie wygląda. Jednak są inne możliwości. Tylko dłużej trzeba poszukać, albo znaleźć bardziej przychylnych twórców.

I didn't want to stick a stick into an anthill. But I completely agree with the previous speakers. The donation should be voluntary, not everyone can afford it. For one it's funny money, for another it's not. But what I didn't like the most was the coercion - if you don't pay, there's nothing for you. Because what? Because I have equipment that is expensive? And if you can afford it, no matter how it was bought and by whom, then I should be able to afford to pay the "donation" too??? It doesn't look nice to me. However, there are other possibilities. You just have to look longer or find a more favorable creators.

• I hope in the next stable version to fix and improve device manager functionality, currently it offer only limited numbers of options to mount SD, hdd, USB etc...

Is it possible to add option for custom path option which very useful if you want to access the files of another image.

Moreover, the mount type is not clear, is it fast mount (end with restart) or fixed mount (permanent)

Currently, I have to depend on fstab file made by openspa 8.3, because it is the only image offer custom mount path and fixed mount.

Regards Screenshot_20240125_021926_com.rhmsoft.code.jpg

Egami Team Images based on OE-Alliance

Egami Supported Models ~ Anadol Multibox 4k - SE, Ax multibox 4k - SE, Novaler Multibox 4k - SE, Maxytec Multibox 4k - SE and Zgemma H9 SE - Zgemma H9.2H SE - Zgemma H9 Twin - Zgemma H9Combo - Zgemma H9.2S - Zgemma H9.2H - Zgemma H9.T - Zgemma H9.S - Zgemma H7 / H7C / H7AC - Zgemma H8.2H - Zgemma H9.2H Se Android.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!