Dm920 Flash Disk doesn't contain a valid partition table !!!

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,731 times. The last Post () by hecha71.

• hi, it happened to me once too... the reason is certainly the kernel which is not compatible with the soft that you sent previously,

1* you have to keep your thumb on the Red LED... and turn on the power ...you will have to do this several times until it works...a friend of mine confirmed that he was able to revive with my backup but he only sent the file...(rootfs.tar.bz2)...any will do doft with that file,

2* you just have to press your thumb on the red LED and turn on the power, if not there is only another way (mini usb) as is done with 800se...but you have to download the driver for the mini usb.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • hi, it happened to me once too... the reason is certainly the kernel which is not compatible with the soft that you sent previously,

1* you have to keep your thumb on the Red LED... and turn on the power ...you will have to do this several times until it works...a friend of mine confirmed that he was able to revive with my backup but he only sent the file...(rootfs.tar.bz2)...any will do doft with that file,

2* you just have to press your thumb on the red LED and turn on the power, if not there is only another way (mini usb) as is done with 800se...but you have to download the driver for the mini usb.

hi, Thank's for your attention

the box is already goes to rescue mode by turning on the device

but how can i send the (rootfs.tar.bz2) ?

and where can i find or download this?

Edited once, last by u_r_no_1 ().

• the box is already goes to rescue mode by turning on the device

I am reading the topic and I am surprised, you do not hear and do not see or do not want to hear and see advice from a competent user, here is your solution to the problem and you go around in circles and write the same thing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!