something is broken in zgemma h9 s se

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 312 times. The last Post () by Hannibal_Lecter.

• something is broken in zgemma h9 s se. I enter the BIOS and I can install Linux 1. installs the system beckap , does not see the system after installation. I tried beckap, it doesn't help. what can I do, can I send the video? I can write in Polish

i've flashed new image (egami, openatv, pure2) with file zip in usb a dozen times.

But this not solve the problem.

I think the problem is in bootloader, but i don't know how to verify or how to install a new bootloader

Help help help please

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by darius50 into this post. ().

• To access the boot menu if your box is bricked and doesn't boot up to an image, you have to press and hold the red standby button on the remote control .

Then switch the box on from the white toggle, switch at the rear of the zgemma H9S SE whilst keeping the red standby button on the remote pressed.

After a short while the boot menu will load.

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!