HBO on 0b01 conax

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,113 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• Hi All,

Ongoing problem for a long time now. My 0b01 card which has a few packs will not update HBO movies on 13e. I leave it on TVP1 on the 1st of the month and all update except HBO. I run the card in an E2 box using oscam. Canal sport, eleven sports etc update ok.

If anyone is using oscam to open and update HBO maybe you could share your configs here please. Initially all was ok for the first 2 years.

Thank you in advance.

• Hi sagher,

I don't quiet understand your reply. I run the card in an E2 stb with rsa key. It has 3packs, ie Canal sports, Eleven sports and Hbo movies. The card updates every month using TVP1 HD channel. In recent month's Hbo does not.

Thanks for getting back to me.

• Hi hs

i am not from europe. i am from asia origin but surprisingly i have complete signals of 13e, recently i face same thing that hbo not work or in black screen.

on 1884 caid. so the first thing is which caid rsa you pair with E2

• Hi sagher,

Card is conax 0b01 on 13e. I added packs over the years. Only HBO is not clearing. It did work for a long time.

will you try to ignore 1884 caid on this SIDs? in dvbapi

try to configure beta tunnel

forward 1884 to 0b01

in dvbapi

P: 0b01:000000:hbo sid

I: 1884:000000:hbo sid

• try to reshare this channel and check on another oscam or cccam.

i was work on this issue last night

the main working caid is 1803 for me on maximum attempt

then 1884

0b01 not strong on my server.

check your entailments

try to update your card in original box once.

• OK. I don't have the original box at all. I use Tiviar Alpha + box running oscam to update the card. It has been updating for the past 3 years. Occasionally I had to request a refresh to be sent to get HBO working but for the last 3 months HBO is blank. Oscam shows 4 entitlements OK. This has always been the case.

Thank you for your interest.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!