1 Channel Video On Demand Plugin for 1000's movies Support

There are 249 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,194 times. The last Post () by master G.

• any idea why my layout is wrong ?
    its like covering half the writing ?
    had been fine until recently it only changed on the last update (not this domain change one the previous one)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sorry for screen shot but hopefully you can just make out what i mean
    all menus inside channel 1 is the same
    image or plugin problem? can I change it?
    thanks foz

• Here is last version by Ian with the links changed to the old letmewatchthis url ( hope you don't mind buddy )

Just ftp to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/ delete the old 1channel folder, replace with this & restart enigma2.

OE2 (py2.7) Only.

Any solution for DM800HD OE 1.6 ?

Just got it working on my box a day ago !

• Official Post

Nothing in the plugin setup has changed other than the links it grabs from, i would try updating the image or skin if updates are available buddy.

• my friend both versions are working fine if you will explain please what you are doing and your image i will try to help you ok and also the one on ts media is working fine

• my friend both versions are working fine if you will explain please what you are doing and your image i will try to help you ok and also the one on ts media is working fine

my friend, half an hour ago, both versions where working, now , none of them is working , check it now now, its back to a one page result and no result

• i am watching gunsmoke on the ichannel right now it is on the first page in the western genre and no probs i tried the other two including ts and no probs . i suggest you check your internet connection to see if its down

• well then i suggest you delete all your ichannel plugins and reload the latest posted by ten below in the plugins section best of luck friend all working fine im watching the shadow riders now its a western question do you have ts media installed on your box??????? if so its working in there too fine

• im using b/h 205 i know i read somewhere in the forums vix has a different structure and some have diffuculties with third party plugins try loading a different image see does that fix it for you cheers friend

• friend i tried to help you but if you dont try it wont fix on its own accord . maybe someone else on here would be better for you i gave you all i know cheers and i hope you get it fixed

• VODLY.TO is our new name, former 1channel.ch / letmewatchthis.ch | Spread the word about VODLY.TO on Facebook, Twitter and Forums!

thats why its not working, the link needs to b updated any one know how to update the link pls?

• raedkuwait

How many times ?
    why do people not read and digest ?

VODLY.TO is the fake site that the legit sites are being redirected to by the Russian hackers.why they are doing this is anyones guess but 100% VODLY.TO is FAKE ! and the cause of everyones problems.

Letmewatchthis is down again as im writting this so at present there is not a single working URL this is why no version of 1channel is working,even my heavily customized version contained in another private streaming plugin is down.

nothing can be done at the mo as ALL sites have now been hacked !

Ian.

EDIT: it seems that primewire.ag is now back again.
    this is taking the piss !!

EDIT2: letmewatchthis is now also up and running again as well so the above fix posted by ten will now work again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!