What is the best box which supports Forever server ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 986 times. The last Post () by kegnkiwi.

• Hi all,

Currently have an VU Duo 4K SE with Openvix installed, beautiful interface / EPG etc..., very responsive, but it does not support Forever server.

I also have a Viark DRS2 which supports Forever server, whilst this box is useful - it is slow, and the EPG is horrible.

I am looking to possibly upgrade the DRS2 with another Forever server supported box, are there any Forever server supported boxes available which have a nice EPG, is responsive, can fit an internal HDD in etc... ?

I notice on the Viark DRS2 that there is a 'Homeshare' function - does anyone know what this is for, and how to get it working ?

Edited 4 times, last by vatovey ().

• vatovey

Changed the title of the thread from “What is the best box which supports Forever ?” to “What is the best box which supports Forever server ?”.
    • Official Post

As far as forever STB's go..... it is generally accepted the DRS2 is one of the best, and yes i know it is crap....but the others are even worse

Home share has never worked on it..... and i am not aware of that working on any of the other STB's either.

• There is the Qviart Dual 4K, which supports forever server on Android 9.0, and is also an E2 box (no forever server on E2 side).

But you won't really gain much over the DRS2 as it's using the same cpu, Epg is still rubbish atm (although they are working on EPG Pro), no internal hdd and the osd is far from beautiful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!