Autotimers don't find anything to record, what could I doing wrong?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 294 times. The last Post () by pebbleridge.

• Hi,

I can set timers from my EPG no problem, but Autotimers never find anything.

I use Auto bouquets maker on my Zgemma H.2H running OpenATV 7.3

I guess I'm doing something wrong, but can't think what, I use the standard Autotimer setting and the only thing I do is to Uncheck the "record on a particular day" option.

:thinking face:

Back to the Fold with a Zgemma H.2h Combo HD Receiver running OpenAtv 7.3

• are you deselecting 'only on weekday' ?

when setting the auto timer?

If not it will only record on that day each week.

Assuming the timer has been set up, press menu on button and select timers -> Autotimers -> Eastenders now click the yellow button and change filter to 'on weekday', if it has 'include ....' then highlight it and then press the yellow button to delete. now press the green button three times (until back on timers menu) to save changes and then exit back to tv picture.

Now if you press the timers button on remote, you should see timers set for the next week.

• if you go into timers, autotimers (close the help pages).

You should see all entries for your set autotimers.

If you then press menu on any entry. Select preview. It will list all the up and coming record events for this selection.

If it's empty you have done something wrong.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

The above is for sat channels.
    I presume if you have used a bouquet maker for iptv, and have EPG for your provider it will work the same way.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Thanks for the info, I was leaving "Only on weekday" selected, I misunderstood what that meant. I assumed it would record on weekdays but not the weekend.

I've now changed that but when I check the timers that are set it looks like it's gone a bit mad.

autotimers.jpg

I'm not sure what it's going to record, but I'll let you know.

Back to the Fold with a Zgemma H.2h Combo HD Receiver running OpenAtv 7.3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!