Help setting up my receiver

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 265 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• I've discovered that this is a Skin Issue.

The Skin I was using didn't name my Bouquets, but after trying others I have found that some do show the names but others don't.

I have now changed to one that does and all is good.

:smiling face:

Back to the Fold with a Zgemma H.2h Combo HD Receiver running OpenAtv 7.3

• As I mentioned above I'm using Autobouquetsmaker on my Zgemma H.2H

I'm not sure why :thinking face: but not all of the Channels have a screen full of programs when I first open the EPG.

Some are blank but if I zap to the channel and then go back to the EPG the channel gets filled in?

Is autobouquetsmaker not updating properly?

• Official Post

Autobouquetsmaker dose not produce EPG data it makes channel lists

You have an EPG data problem

Read and understand the basics first, see BASIC SETUP GUIDE

• You have an EPG data problem

Read and understand the basics first, see BASIC SETUP GUIDE

Didn't realise that, I'm off to follow your link to the Basic Setup Guide, many thanks.

Hi,

I've had a look at the thread you suggested (I had read it previously, when I first set up this box) but I can't see anything obvious that I have wrong.

One thing I didn't do is to load the epgimport plugin, but as I get most of the channels filled in I'm a bit reluctant to try something different in case I make it worse.

• Official Post

EPGimport plugin is required (there is also other plugins that i prefer personally)

Your only getting openTV data currently, which comes off the sat stream, hence you only have some data and not all.

You will also need somewhere to store the data, a hard drive or usb stick. Storing epg data to the internal flash is not a good idea.

You can also backup your current image to a usb or hard drive, that enables you to restore exactly what you currently have before making any changes or testing anything else.

We have gone way off topic for this thread, i will move these posts to a new thread of your own shortly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!