Simple ZOOM Panel

There are 87 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,455 times. The last Post () by 1907.

• Hi,

Thanks for building this nice tool.

I run openpli 9.0 on a mispel box, the simple zoom is installed succesfull.

When I run the first script for downloading lines, it stucks at the first line.

I see that it has write the firstline in etc/Cccam.cfg but nothing else happend, it does not going to the next line and the next line etc.

on my by box is curl installed : curl 7.75.0

Edited once, last by michel30: I install zoom_1.0.1_all.ipk ().

• Hi,

tested on uClan Ustym 4K OpenAtv 7.4 (servers download only for now) and works fine.

The servers are saved in etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.server, just move the file to the proper dir and restart the softcam no need to edit the *.sh file.

Anyway, very good job.

Thank you guys!!!

• I will look at it when i will be at home, but i think it would be problem with some server because answer from the site can be slow. :thinking face:

:head banger: This will always help...

• Hi,

Thanks, I must be patient :smiling face: it works.
    So for me everything is okay, it build the file.
    It convert etc.

• Hi, ZOOM Panel 1.0.1 also works on openatv 7.4 but curl5 is missing. I did it this way, I copied curl5 from the usr/script dir installed on openatv 6.4 (cfg_Zoom _Final fix7x) and pasted into usr/script of openatv 7.4, note carefully before launching ZOOM Panel from the usr/script dir from the positions on curl5 click OK after installation
    decoder restarts, after which, plugin/ go to the Simple ZOOM icon and click ok if you have already installed oscam proceed to number (1) Download and click ok, have fun, regards

curl5.rar

Gigablue hd più 4 Turner 2 S2 1Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 , Golden spark triplex combo 7162 openatv 6.3, Turner 2 S2* DTTXtrend 10000 4 Turner 3 S2+ DTT, Vuduo 2 Turner 2 S2 -DTT openatv 7.3,Ottagon 4008 4k combo3 Turner 2 Sx+ DTT openatv 7.3 , hd514k combo 3Turner 2 Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 DM900 4k 2Sx+DTT openatv 7.3 ,Gigablue UHD quad 4k OpenAtv 7.3 Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3,Gigablue 4k trio openatv 7.3, Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3, Ustiym 4k pro openatv 7.3,Denys_os V.2.00.99

Edited once, last by lupogiallo ().

• Hi, ZOOM Panel 1.0.1 also works on openatv 7.4 but curl5 is missing. I did it this way, I copied curl5 from the usr/script dir installed on openatv 6.4 (cfg_Zoom _Final fix7x) and pasted into usr/script of openatv 7.4, note carefully before launching ZOOM Panel from the usr/script dir from the positions on curl5 click OK after installation
    decoder restarts, after which, plugin/ go to the Simple ZOOM icon and click ok if you have already installed oscam proceed to number (1) Download and click ok, have fun, regards

curl5.rar

Ok thanks, but when you install Simple ZOOM Panel the first think is that it will install curl from feed. In future i will add to ADDONS install curl via feed

:head banger: This will always help...

• Code
    tested on sf8008 openatv 7.3 and it works well, I changed the path where to store oscam.server, see discussion #15, but I can't keep my personal lines, how can I do it? zoom py2 it was enough to insert the personal clines in OscamDATAx.cfg
  • E2Wizard added a new version:

• E2Wizard added a new version:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!