Simple ZOOM Panel

There are 78 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,869 times. The last Post () by khalifa2.

• GOOD MORNING! NEW DAY NEW VERSION!

Good morning! A new day, a new version!

I just want to say, please don’t ask BextrH if something doesn’t work. He has his own troubles and he can only program in Python 2, not Python 3. Thank you for your time and understanding. :smiling face with halo:

:head banger: This will always help...

• Can I ask a question about the ultra cam what is it supposed to do, I installed yesterday's version of the file and reported it as working on qviart dual. The oscam version within the softcam options list is ultracam but when I look at the webif it looks like regular oscam. There is a ultracam folder within var/tuxbox/config but this is empty and all the other oscam files are within config. Everthing is working ok though.

• Can I ask a question about the ultra cam what is it supposed to do, I installed yesterday's version of the file and reported it as working on qviart dual. The oscam version within the softcam options list is ultracam but when I look at the webif it looks like regular oscam. There is a ultracam folder within var/tuxbox/config but this is empty and all the other oscam files are within config. Everthing is working ok though.

I use it, because it is stable for me. in general, different versions of OScam may have different features or performance depending on specific settings or usage and i dont know what usage has ultracam folder :thinking face:(maybe for Keys etc...)

• Code
    Hi, I put the new version 1.1.2, but it still doesn't keep my personal clines in oscam. With cccam is ok, I put my clines in cccamdatax.cfg and everything works, I want to use oscam where I have the configurations to update my tvsat card.
  • Code
    Hi, I put the new version 1.1.2, but it still doesn't keep my personal clines in oscam. With cccam is ok, I put my clines in cccamdatax.cfg and everything works, I want to use oscam where I have the configurations to update my tvsat card.

I will look at it when i will be at home, however it worked for me.

• Code

So it is only working for cccam and not oscam? am i right?

• Why not put your own c line converted to oscam into the oscam.server file after you have set up and run the plugin. I think it overwrites when you run the update. Its creating a new oscam.server file each time you run the file, just drop your line in each time you run it.

• Code

I’ve tried it at home now, but I can’t identify the problem. I used my private line and it worked as expected. I think the issue might have been caused by the plugin update, which replaces the existing cccamdatax with a new one. Therefore, I would suggest backing it up.

• Code

I’ve tried it at home now, but I can’t identify the problem. I used my private line and it worked as expected. I think the issue might have been caused by the plugin update, which replaces the existing cccamdatax with a new one. Therefore, I would suggest backing it up.

Code
    hi, can you tell me where to insert my private line configured for oscam, I put it in etc/OscamDATAx.cfg. Hello and thanks for your help.
  • ALERT!!! YOU CAN USE CCCAMDATAX.CFG IT WORKS, BUT IF YOU UPDATE IT CCCAMDATAX.CFG WILL BE ERASED. next update i will fix it.

Please dont be angry at me. I am simple student that wants in his free time give you this plugin (also i am at work from 9:00 to 17:00 or at school and doing this plugin from 18:00 to 21:00 then i will go sleep.)

• Just one word, "thank you" to BextrH for all the work he has done and for giving you the opportunity to work on his plugin and "thank you" to you for the effort and time you dedicate to your plugin (which is fine) for us.

• HI E2Wizard

Congratulations for the beautiful work you have started doing...!

I had two questions to ask.

1) I wanted to add a reader in oscam.server. When I search for servers, they don't have to delete it for me.

2) How can I automatically add server search.

Thanks and congratulations...

• Dear users, :smiling face:

I hope this message finds you well. I want to take a moment to apologize for the recent delay in updates for our plugin. Due to unforeseen circumstances and a busy schedule, I haven’t been able to allocate the necessary time to work on it.

However, I am excited to announce that during the upcoming holidays, I will be dedicating my efforts to developing a new and improved version of the plugin. This update will address any existing issues, enhance functionality, and provide an even better experience for all of you.

Your support and patience mean a lot to me, and I promise to deliver a high-quality update that meets your expectations. Thank you for your understanding, and stay tuned for more details about the release!

Best regards. :goodluck:

(PS: I am sending you two games that I have developed in JavaScript as part of my school work. I hope you will find them interesting and enjoyable. You have to only copy folder to desktop and run index.html :beer1: )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!