Simple ZOOM Panel

There are 78 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,826 times. The last Post () by khalifa2.

• Hi E2Wizard

Congratulations on the beautiful work you have started to do...!

I had two questions to ask.

1) I wanted to add a player in oscam.server. When I search for servers, my player, or my private line must not be deleted.

2) How can I add server lookup automatically.

How should I do it?

Thanks and congratulations...

Edited once, last by pioppo ().

• if you want to have your servers included in this server downloader. You have to add them in etc/cccamDATAx.cfg and then download servers. Now you will have your server in cccam.cfg or oscam/ncam.server.

:head banger: This will always help...

• In future i will make it more user-friendly.

:head banger: This will always help...

• Open Pli on Dreambox 900 instalrd on SD karte with BA multi boot worck for me.

I will look at it at holidays and release a fix. I do not even have my reciver connected to tv. :yawning face:

Good job you give us one free way to see The world,please tel us if it is possible to make his type of script for Deb. or dreamos for Dreambox 900 and Dreamtwo?

Open HDF, Open Pli Open ATV on Dreambox 900 it is OK Tanks to all developers.

Edited once, last by master G: Merged 2 posts created by naiarty into this post. ().

• hello everyone,

is there a way to make the plugin to just download the cline's without converting them to readers for oscam? I mean just to update the cccam.cfg only.

thx

• hello everyone,

is there a way to make the plugin to just download the cline's without converting them to readers for oscam? I mean just to update the cccam.cfg only.

thx

I think the plugin charges both oscam and cccam at the same time. To diff

erent folders. Installing 2.3.2 (cccam) using ZOOM, works perfectly.

Edited once, last by khalifa2 ().

• Hello everyone, :beaming face with smiling eyes:

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. I wanted to take a moment to update you on my current situation and the progress of our project.

As some of you may know, I have been away from development for a while due to a long-term illness. I am pleased to inform you that I am now in good health and eager to get back to work. However, I must admit that my time is currently quite limited.

My studies have been consuming a significant portion of my time. As we all know, balancing school and work can be quite challenging. But rest assured, I am doing my best to manage my time effectively.

In addition to school, I am also dedicating time to my family. They have been my rock during my illness, and spending quality time with them is important to me.

Despite these challenges, I remain optimistic. I believe in the power of positivity and its ability to help us overcome any obstacle. I am confident that with your support and understanding, we can continue to make progress on our project.

Speaking of the project, I am currently in the process of converting our plugin from a shell script to Python. I am excited to report that it is around 30% complete. I am looking forward to diving back into this work and pushing the project forward.

Thank you for your understanding and support during this time. I am excited about the future and can’t wait to see where our collective efforts will lead us.

Stay safe!

Your E2W!zard :goodluck:

• Cheers mate! Be safe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!