Simple ZOOM Panel

There are 97 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,329 times. The last Post () by vedovanera.

• Code
    good evening, I wanted to know, but is it possible to install the plugin in egami?
    Because I tried but I can't find the program in my plugins, someone can give me the resolution? thank you very much

The Zoom is working on Egami very well. You are doing something wrong when installing the plugin. Or some files in memory causing the problem.

• It takes 26 minutes to download on OP.PLI 9 VU+ZERO 4K, is there anything I can do about it? on the other images it's fine thanks

Why not stick the ipk onto a usb stick, put the usb stick it into the receivers usb slot and then go into the plugins menu and use the mediascanner plugin to browse the usb stick and install the ipk for there. Literally takes moments to do?

Edited once, last by kegnkiwi ().

• Code
    good evening, I wanted to know, but is it possible to install the plugin in egami?
    Because I tried but I can't find the program in my plugins, someone can give me the resolution? thank you very much

The Zoom is working on Egami very well. You are doing something wrong when installing the plugin. Or some files in memory causing the problem.

thank you for your answer, you are very kind, I most likely succeeded, egami has two different functions for loading ipk files and one was not good

• in

\usr\script\server\

you will find

conv.sh

open /edit this file with Notepad++

ad this line

Code
    cat /etc/OscamDATAx.cfg >> /tmp/server 

then it will look like that

or use attached conf.sh

• Thank you...works

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!