Octagon sx988 4k help needed

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 243 times. The last Post () by shuggy.

• Hi guys, I just started to set up my new octagon sx988 4k and in the set up phase I stupidly chose tv resolution 2600 but my tv is only 1080p and now I can't complete setup or view tv setup and I can't go back to start to change the resolution as its just saying tv resolution not compable I should just kept it at 1080p

Do I have to reflash the box and if so where is the guide , I've looked on the guides on here don't see flashing guide. Any help appreciated 🙏

• first of all, in your next post, select another font, because it was difficult to me (and i think to everyone) to read your post.

near zero button, there is an "v-format" button . try with that if it changes the resolution...

OCTAGON SX988 4K UHD – Enigma2 + Define Linux OS DUAL Multiboot, SAT>IP, Multiroom, IPTV Box

Download OCTAGON SX988 4K UHD Define Linux OS Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!