Vu+ Duo 4K If it does not connect ccamm, Oscam and Ncam servers

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 375 times. The last Post () by kegnkiwi.

• Hello everyone, who can help me understand this, basically since yesterday I can no longer see via oscam, I assume that the internet is connected normally, if I go to the card info option it is empty, no card. As a decoder I have a vu duo 4k if, in practice it doesn't connect them, who can help me?

• Have you gone into the cam selection menu and started the desired cam again? Can you test your internet connection by going into the plugins menu and selecting download to make sure the box is connected to the internet.

You could try remove the ethernet cable from the back of the box and re insert it, if you are on wifi try to restart the adapter.

Can you get into the boxes webif?

• The wi-fi doesn't work, with the network cable yes, but I have the temporary cable because I took a wi-fi extender to put near the decoder and I connect it to the LAN, I tried to restart many times but the wi-fi no longer connects

Sei entrato nel menu di selezione della camma e hai riavviato la camma desiderata? Puoi testare la tua connessione Internet accedendo al menu dei plugin e selezionando download per assicurarti che il box sia connesso a Internet.

Potresti provare a rimuovere il cavo Ethernet dal retro della scatola e reinserirlo, se sei connesso al Wi-Fi prova a riavviare l'adattatore.

Riesci ad entrare nelle scatole webif?

The wi-fi doesn't work, with the network cable yes, but I have the temporary cable because I took a wi-fi extender to put near the decoder and I connect it to the LAN, I tried to restart many times but the wi-fi no longer connects

VU+ Duo 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!