I think someone is trying to tell me something !!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 650 times. The last Post () by HoppyJock.

• Ok story so far,
    Finally got bootloader and SIFteam image instlled, however when I rebooted all I get is the system constantly crashing before I ca do anything,
    I get a default channel, black screen with a blank info bar, but I can not even put it on standby, when I reboot it just keeps looping onto a green screen with an Enigma 2 message saying send report, but I can not even get that far.
    I have unplugged it for now.

So it looks like I need to do a factory reset, but can not get into menu to do it.

Apart from bootloader and new image, any other ideas.

I was using teamred image, but was getting error messages in the EPG.

So if I do need to start again, can anyone recommend a stable image to go into the GB800se

Thanks

• gigablue-hd800-solo-se-image

Take your pick. If you can remember, not too long ago, there were two choices - TeamRed and OpenAAF - now the support is massive compared to even 6 months ago. I have tried most of the images - although I am not really using my GigaBlue, so not put many of the others through a vigorous test, but if you are looking for stability then the OpenAAF image has been around long enough to have ironed out any problems. The more you mess around, the easier it gets! Looking at your previous posts, not sure I can see where you are going wrong, I have the 800HD version so maybe it is slightly different from how I have to do things. Maybe try to preflash and boot up the OpenAAF and see how it goes...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!