DR1 and DR2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 519 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• DR1 and DR2 only work fine in OpenTSimage 9.3 :smiling face with halo:

Dr1 and DR2 do not work in

openatv .7.3 :thumbsdown:

PurE2.7.3 :thumbsdown:

then it is said to only use OpenTSimage 9.3 from now on

do not give that images test more images in the future

Dreambox DM920 - BlackHole 10.2 - Norlys Tv - Danmark - DVB-T2 :goodluck:

:Morning Coffee:

Edited once, last by haldborg ().

• Official Post

haldborg

Okay we get it, you like openTS image, you have posted it everywhere, that is great for you.

Rather than posting a thread on what you like or don't like, be constructive and make a report to an image team with a debug log of what is wrong.

i for one have no idea what your talking about, it may make a lot more sense to me if you posted a debug log, it may even be helpful.

• DR1 and DR2 are Danish channels. Yes?
    The actually image you are using is irrellevant.
    Whether you are using satellite / iptv / Oscam or whatever its dependant on the software and plugins you are using.
    Maybe you are suggesting that openatv 7.3 and purE2.7.3 do not have the plugins / drivers you need out of the box to play these channels.

But I assure you the 2 images you mention are 2 of the better images and especially openatv is used by a large chunk of enigma2 users. Why... because they just work most of the time with very little user input needed unlike some of the other inferior images out there.

If your comment is about FBC tuners, then yes some images are better than others.
    There are plenty of posts on linuxsat about questions around FBC tuners.

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q…at-support.com+fbc+tuners

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• haldborg

Changed the title of the thread from “do not use” to “DR1 and DR2”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!