How to install plugin on DefineOS

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 357 times. The last Post () by jobedir.

• Hello everyone,

I would like to know how users like me could install plugins on DefineOS? I have an Octagon SX88 receiver. I use DefineOS instead of OpenATV. I prefer DefineOS. The problem is when I install a plugin on OpenATV, then when I switch to DefineOS then this plugin is not visible. I see OpenATV has extension management, but DefineOS doesn't have it. DefineOS doesn't have a file explorer or anything like that. It's a little strange. But my feeling says that it is somehow possible. I can't find any tutorials on the internet either. I hope I can find some help here in this forum.

Thx!

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Hi, if it were that simple we would be very happy.. that the plugins go on any software, but maybe you don't know what things DefineOS should mean from the name you should understand OS (another system) is a proprietary software only whoever created it knows how do you install the plugins, it's practically not a Linux... that's all... the Atv or OpenPli plugins don't work.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Hi, yes that's it, define is not under Linux, it looks like Android, anyway, if you have a suggestion to make, you will directly ask on the Octagon site, if they want to add a plugin or not and you'll see, otherwise, switch to enigma 2 and there you can do what you want.....

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD Support Forum

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD includes support, firmware, software,tools,settings,channel lists, tutorials, and downloads. Key features - H.265 / MPEG4 - HD / SD, DVB-S2 multistream tuner, Multistream Root, Gold, (PLP, PLS) T2MI support without parameter input, Hardware BlindScan (Blind Search) Low Symbol Rate Support (Low Symbol Rate Support), Stalker, Kodi (XBMC), Xtream IPTV, .m3u, YouTube, RedTube.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!