Bootloader for SE

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,113 times. The last Post () by HoppyJock.

• I am looking for the most up to date bootloader for the SE, I am having trouble installing a new image and want to make sure I have the most appropriate up to date files..

Thanks.

• is it right, if you use enigma 2 you do not need to use a bootlader..
    also after bootlader has finished should the box be on stand by with "GIGA" on the display

I seem to be running into a brick wall as the most up to date one I am using is the April one, and trying it with openaaf

Cheers

• is it right, if you use enigma 2 you do not need to use a bootlader..
    also after bootlader has finished should the box be on stand by with "GIGA" on the display

I seem to be running into a brick wall as the most up to date one I am using is the April one, and trying it with openaaf

Cheers

Not sure what you mean by the first point - all images are enigma 2 and generally, the later the image the more likeley you need the latest bootloader - try using an earlier one if you are having problems with a particular image - but I know the latest bootloader works with the latest OpenMips - not sure if it says GIGA - don't recall it saying that on my 800HD model but I might be wrong.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!