OpenATV 7.4 beta1 with A.I-Powered translation language

There are 68 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,931 times. The last Post () by zsbgay.

• There is a problem with AI translation, and channels with Chinese subtitles will become English. Please note that the settings in AI translation are in Chinese, which means I need to translate other languages into Chinese subtitles

channels with Chinese subtitles will become English = disable the ai translation to keep in Chinese, else if the translation in different language it will translate to Chinese or as you select in setting

• beste

The fee is for the server cost and not a commercial things since we have any support from any brand so we ask a fee for the server cost thats all and if the opensource added it to them work it will totally a happiness for us

• Very good, so get in touch with Captain, that is the top author of OpenATV, and your AI solution will spread everywhere,

TS

• I have tested the image on a Ultimo 4K, i works good but it have a few bugs. The subtitle stucks on the last ''translate line'' and sometime it's not translate it skips a few sentences or works. Don't understand me wrong it's still GREAT WORK. Don't have any problems to pay for a service like this!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!