DM900UHD : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20240508 GSt 1.20.5 (Original)

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 325 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• DM900UHD : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20240508 GSt 1.20.5 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm900.root.tar.bz2

OpenPLi Release by OpenPLi Team, May 8th, 2024

- Python 3.9.9

- GStreamer 1.20.5

- FFMpeg 5.1.2 and Exteplayer3, ServiceApp (Dash Support, iCam via StreamRelay)

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

DM900UHD :

Code
    http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi8xstar/openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm900_web.zip
  • Tried on my dm900. I initialized the hard drive and recorded some TV, which it did successfully and playback was fine. The next time I booted the dm900 and tried to play recordings the message comes up with "No HDD found or HDD not initialized! ".

• Tried on my dm900. I initialized the hard drive and recorded some TV, which it did successfully and playback was fine. The next time I booted the dm900 and tried to play recordings the message comes up with "No HDD found or HDD not initialized! ".

login to the box, and check if the hdd didn't changed address, for example if you have other devices installed such as USB keys, etc,

It should appear on /media and should be mounted there under hdd, check also the name of the hdd, it should be "hdd" if possible.

If you use Multiboot... then... related to the multiboot.

TS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!