TeamBlue-7.3@DreamBox920

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 490 times. The last Post () by teto.7.

• As a basis the image there is all . unfortunately it has many gaps in the first place the fact that it does not manage the Cam CI# . search channels with some problems yet . then you compared to the image I currently use Albertis ( hispsat 30 west) the Greeks of the 39 ( I mean those in clear ) and others in t2 MI does not tune them . other problem ( but this is good or bad on all images except the officers of the time is the dificoltà to tune channels that have symbol rates below 1000. Anyway congratulations keep it up

Thank you

• As a basis the image there is all . unfortunately it has many gaps in the first place the fact that it does not manage the Cam CI# . search channels with some problems yet . then you compared to the image I currently use Albertis ( hispsat 30 west) the Greeks of the 39 ( I mean those in clear ) and others in t2 MI does not tune them . other problem ( but this is good or bad on all images except the officers of the time is the dificoltà to tune channels that have symbol rates below 1000. Anyway congratulations keep it up

Thank you

Just because you don't know how to configure abertis and other things doesn't mean you should blame the images.

Abertis works on all open images that have a DVB-S2 tuner.

# ABERTIS 30W

1 - it's abertis and not aLbertis

2 - it's not the image but you

3 - you have to configure everything properly

- astra-sm installed, astra.conf, astra scripts folder with abertis file for your box architecture (mips, arm or aarch64)

- oscam-emu or other emu-softcam, keys in SoftCam.Key

- for some boxes addition of net.core and net.ipv4 settings to sysctl.conf

- a customized channel list with the correct data and PIDs (lamedb)

# ERT, DIGEA 39.0E

oscam-emu, SoftCam.Key, oscam.dvbapi

A: ::xxxx 2600:000000:1FFF

Thank you

look all ok

If an error occurs, reinstall it again and it will be installed

Code
    opkg update && opkg upgrade

opkg install astra-sm

or put this file to

etc

scripts astra chmod755

usr/bin

astra chmod755

SoftCam.Key to config oscam or ncam

reboot you device

restart emu

all ok

1_0_1_17C_2BD6_802_0_0_0_0_20240512231118.jpg  1_0_1_1F8_2BD6_7E9_0_0_0_0_20240512231059.jpg

1_0_1_17C_2BD6_802_0_0_0_0_20240512231128.jpg

sharing server cccam work perfect

1_0_1_EDC_26_36_CE40000_0_0_0_20240512232400.jpg     1_0_1_EDC_26_36_CE40000_0_0_0_20240512232412.jpg

There is only a problem with the front screen and we have not found a solution for it

• It seems to me that my report took it a bit badly dear Gigamini . Ok I was wrong to ascribe Abertis . I don’t think that’s the problem , the ci+ with your image not working ( tested with tvivùsat / and orf Digital official cam/card) , there is always the problem of the turner BCM4308x that works fully only with images on a dreambox basis while on those Open alliance creates problems tried to record while watching another program? . if you want I list them all those found in the 5 minutes I tried this image

DM920 images

Download openatv, dream-elite, satlodge, newnigma2, openpli, powersat, images | firmware for Dreambox DM920 UHD, enigma2, dreamos, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!