Nline out to my mate but he can not connect

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,690 times. The last Post () by prof.

• hi guys,
    i finally got my csp working. i can connect to cccam server using my local ip 192.168.1.Xx from my pc to my dreambox it working fine.
    now i wanted to give the nline with domain.org on to my cousin but i can not coonect him to my csp
    here the profile for sly
    <profile name="SLYUK" ca-id="0963" network-id="0002" enabled="true" debug="false">
    <newcamd listen-port="21111">
    <card-data type="config" ca-id="0963">
    <providers>00 00 00</providers></card-data></newcamd>
    <max-cache-wait>1500 ms</max-cache-wait>
    <max-cw-wait>3500 ms</max-cw-wait>
    <filter-cards>provider</filter-cards>
    <services-file format="cccam" ca-id="0963" filter="000000">/var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo</services-file>
    </profile>

<user-manager class="com.bowman.cardserv.SimpleUserManager">
    <auth-config>
    <user name="admin" password="secret" max-connections="3" admin="true"/>
    <user name="user1" password="secret1" profiles="SLYUK"/>

</auth-config>
    </user-manager>

HERE is the nline i am giving him with port forwarded as tcp in router

N: mydomain.org 21111 user1 secret1 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    but my cousin is unable to connect to my csp from his house
    can someone help with this nline with dns setting please

cheers

• M8, I’m not too sure about newcamd setup, but make sure you have port number 21111 opened in your router.

To do this, go to your router configuration page, usually http://192.168.1.1 in browser.
    Then look for a section called Applications & Gaming (or similar)
    Then in the section caller Port Range forwarding (or Similar)
    Forward your server listening port to your server IP Address & save settings.

For specific information & Pics for your router, go to the portforwarding.com website

Good Luck

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• my port in the router is fowarded ok as i can connect locally to my dreambox from the csp
    my problem is how to go get to connect to my cousin who i gave an nline too with my domain name. is there anypart in the xml where i have to include the domain.dyndns.org
    i have seen in it if u want to exchange cache there is a section where u include the domain name and port for cache exchange. what do u do if u just want to exchange n line with a trusted friend

• prof

For you to connect locally to your own server doesn't involve you routers port forwarding at all because it's LAN traffic
    here I take for granted that your server is @ home on your LAN
    port forwarding involves WAN->LAN traffic and not LAN-LAN . So despite your forwards it will work locally for you any way had
    you the forwarder on or off.

On the [Events] tab you should see if your friend generate any errors when trying to connect great way to see that the port forwarder
    is working as it should , if you cannot see any here then there is no traffic reaching the server and you need to solve that first.

Here is an example for csp there you have 2 locals running and connecting to an external (Nline if you will)

These connections are made under the /cws-connectors tag
    Would your local and remote be the same cards then you put them in the same profile

Code
    <newcamd-connector name="local2" profile="loc2" enabled="true">
    <newcamd-connector name="remote1" profile="loc2" enabled="true">

The cache option is at the end of the config looking somewhat like this

bare in mind that the config's might look a bit different depending on the version of csp

Hope this might clear things up a bit for you

side note : Also most of the values you see here is untouched and might need some trimming to work properly for your setup

T90, 800se 1tb, 800s, 600c

• thank DidI .for ur input. but I don't know if u understood my question.
    I want to give Nilne from my csp to my cuzin. I want my cousin to
    connect to my csp . as I said I can make a Nline to connect locally. all ports are forwarded already just wanna dish out an Nline to my couz
    who lives in a different town
    cheers

• If you both are using csp then for add this

that should give traffic on the [events] tab if not then there is still issues with your router and it's port forwarding

and add these to the cam config depending on witch cam used

• Give your cousin a nline that he will use to connect to your server. In your config you should have something like the following to allow him to connect.

<user name="user1" password="mycousinjimmy" profiles="slyukorwhatever"/>

• doh have I've taken the long run , anyhows

double check that your <user name="cousin" password="cousin123" profiles="xxx" max-connections="1" admin="false"/>
    matches the N: your.dyndns.org xxx cousin cousin23 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 no

if so you should see some action under the [event] tab . If not you have missed something with your router configuration

also see that you have your server on static ip helps on the port forwarding pointing to the correct ip

• thanks guys for ur support. the problem was the router, my conf was ok but the router was blocking the outgoiing forwarded traffic
    ,uch appreciated the time u guys spent on aswering and helpin
    cheers

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!