Db 500 Clone image ?

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,582 times. The last Post () by Syntaxmovies.

• Almost any Image at all. As long as you can put on oscam/cccam your off.. Do some searching m8..

And this is the wrong section for your Question. /\LOOK?/\ at the big blinding RED PANEL at the top of this thread! Use the support section..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• No worries, one of the admins will move this thread.. I have yet to come across an image that I could not use to connect a dreambox as a cardreader to a Linux server. But if its simplicity that you are after, you should probably go for one of the Gemini Images with cccam/oscam preinstalled..

Then you just need to put an N:Line in your cccam.cfg on your Server and an [account] for that N:Line in your oscam.user on your box..

e.g.
    cccam.cfg on your Server

Code
    N: 192.168.*.* [COLOR='#FF0000']12345[/COLOR] [COLOR='#00FF00']user password[/COLOR] 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

Where 192.168.*.* = your box IP, 12345 Your port number in [newcamd] in oscam.conf

account for above N:Line in your oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user = [COLOR='#00FF00']user[/COLOR]
    pwd = [COLOR='#00FF00']password[/COLOR]
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1
    au = ****
    caid = ****
    ident = ****
    keepalive = 1

Replace **** with ur card details

newcamd entry in your oscam.conf on the Dreambox

Code
    [newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = [COLOR='#FF0000']12345[/COLOR]@****:000000
    allowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255
    keepalive = 1

Replace **** with ur card details

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• i hope the new card can be shared to.. viasat just askt me to send my old back because they are cutting it off and then i will get i new.. i guess it's the newest we wil get :) ?

• nice123 your card is 090F its is in the oscam configs you have

• Considering ive spent nearly 10-15 hours trying to get you up and running i should know and with all due respect nice123 you have a habit of rushing into things and if they do not work straight way you ditch it.If you slowed down and listened a little more you would of been up and running by now.I know what iam doing and i can setup an ubuntu server in 20 -30 minutes from scratch ive offered to help you even though ive been busy because i know how hard it can be to start but we got know where fast.

okay i don't know.. but if you say so :)

• i got it up and running yes . but after the cmd for stops/start server was runed it can't get up again self if i try the same thing again and aging exactly the same way we did last time :s

• I just tried the cmd command to stop and start cccam it does work it just takes a little time to come back on again

i got it up and running yes . but after the cmd for stops/start server was runed it can't get up again self if i try the same thing again and aging exactly the same way we did last time :s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!