Tutorial - Ubuntu Server 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64 - Auto Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install

There are 398 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 151,205 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Thanks for the excellent work.

I am unable to install from cd its stop install the base system,

unable to install the selected kernel (linux-generic-its-raring.
    check /var/log/syslog or see vitual console 4 for the details.

Can someone please tell me how to move pass this stage?

• hello
    thatfellow, the server with ubuntu 12.04 x86_64 bit, I installed oscam + cccam, through your files cccamoscam_install_package, installation successfully performed in its entirety, however, matched by a problem with a single CCcam you restart logging off many times during each day, while the oscam is ok. What can be the problem?
    On this occasion, I thank You for Your availability for the support and contributions to the forum.

• Problem solved by the use of another pc.

• hi there, i followed your tutorial on setting up the ubuntu server and all seems to be working well, so thanks very much for that..

am a newbie to this so am now at a loss on what is the next step i need to do,
    do i just plug my card reader into the server thats just been setup and will it work straight of the bat or do i need to install it or anything???

any advice would be much appreciated

thanks

• You will have to setup your reader in oscam..
    This oscam is compiled with smartreader & pcsc support so it will detect smargo & omnikey if they are configured correctly in oscam.server file..

What subscription card & card reader are you using?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• i have a sly card and the card reader is a 5 crystal USB cardreader phoneix/smartmouse mode. am guessing i have to install this then as its not one of the readers you mentioned..

any tuts on this?

and thanks again.

• I think that will work m8 but not 100% sure
    Try these settings (smartmouse mode)

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• ive applied the code given and its giving me these errors,

r slyuk [mouse] ERROR: Phoenix_Init returns error
    2014/02/12 18:57:57 9059630 r slyuk [mouse] Cannot open device: /dev/ttyS1
    2014/02/12 18:58:57 9059630 r slyuk [mouse] ERROR: Phoenix_Init returns error
    2014/02/12 18:58:57 9059630 r slyuk [mouse] Cannot open device: /dev/ttyS1
    2014/02/12 18:59:57 9059630 r slyuk [mouse] ERROR: Phoenix_Init returns error
    2014/02/12 18:59:57 9059630 r slyuk [mouse] Cannot open device: /dev/ttyS1

have i entered the code wrong or is it just wrong??

• ive applied the code given and its giving me these errors,

r slyuk [mouse] ERROR: Phoenix_Init returns error
    2014/02/12 18:57:57 9059630 r slyuk [mouse] Cannot open device: /dev/ttyS1
    2014/02/12 18:58:57 9059630 r slyuk [mouse] ERROR: Phoenix_Init returns error
    2014/02/12 18:58:57 9059630 r slyuk [mouse] Cannot open device: /dev/ttyS1
    2014/02/12 18:59:57 9059630 r slyuk [mouse] ERROR: Phoenix_Init returns error
    2014/02/12 18:59:57 9059630 r slyuk [mouse] Cannot open device: /dev/ttyS1

have i entered the code wrong or is it just wrong??

am i best of getting a new card reader?

• You will have to establish the port number it is connected to on your PC.
    Use:

Code
    dmesg | grep tty

Then use this
    /dev/ttySx

x = port number -1

ttyS0 through 3 correspond to COM1 through 4

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• when i use dev/ttyS1, it gives me an error message saying permission denied

root@server:~# dmesg | grep tty
    [ 0.000000] console [tty0] enabled
    [ 0.911801] 00:08: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A
    [ 1.279284] tty tty5: hash matches
    [ 114.140313] usb 2-2: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB0
    root@server:~# /dev/ttyS3
    /dev/ttyS3: Permission denied

any ideas??

thanks once again

• Never used this reader m8 so I cant really help anymore..
    From info above, maybe try:
    device = /dev/ttyUSB0

• ok i appreciate the help thank you..

what is the easiest card reader to install is there any i can buy that will just plug in and work straight away?

• I have used smargo before and ,managed to find a lot of problems

So its omnikey all the way for me..
    They are nothing special but very reliable..

Don't give up on your reader just yet m8, do some research.. Troubleshooting problems is the best part of this game..
    I am not familiar with the 5 crystal USB cardreader, but I have heard good reports.
    I might be way off with the info I have given you so look for support on the forum, start a new thread labeled "TBS3102 - 0963 oscam reader settings" and maybe someone using one will give you more info..

TF

• i try to setup a cline
    but i only get black screen

Current time 03:21:56
    NodeID: 83654e6d2f886fc2
    Uptime: 00d 00:09:03
    Connected clients: 1
    Active clients: 0
    Total handled client ecm's: 0
    Total handled client emm's: 0
    Peak load (max queued requests per workerthread):

• do I ftp the file called attachement.php to the tmp folder instead of cccamoscaminstall & CCcaminstallOscam.sh now

I am just getting download attachementt.php no option to open with zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!