Tutorial - Ubuntu Server 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64 - Auto Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install

There are 398 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 150,906 times. The last Post () by master G.

I have cron daily/ cron weekly in etc

I would check the "cron daily" since it is a daily reboot/update you want to edit/remove.
    The script may have been modified since the op posted on how to edit the crontab.

• In cron daily/ update I found this script. I have put # in front of the 2nd line on this script. I haven't a clue about cron and really need help with this please

#!/bin/sh

set -e

[ -x /usr/lib/update-notifier/package-data-downloader ] || exit 0

# Try to rerun any package data downloads that failed at package install time.
    #/usr/lib/update-notifier/package-data-downloader

• Bigdes _
    Cron is for daily tasks and it seems your install has a job for restart daily _
    It perfectly normal _ Though you dont have to restart daily you can set it weekly or never if you maintain it yourself.

Below taken from the cron wiki.

The software utility Cron is a time-based job scheduler in Unix-like computer operating systems. People who set up and maintain software environments use cron to schedule jobs (commands or shell scripts) to run periodically at fixed times, dates, or intervals. It typically automates system maintenance or administration—though its general-purpose nature makes it useful for things like connecting to the Internet and downloading email at regular intervals.[1] The name cron comes from the Greek word for time, χρόνος chronos

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Excellent tutorial from thatfellow.
    I used this twice recently with no problems running a sly card in cccam. I now want to take this server a step further by running my card in oscam but still use cccam to share. I have never used oscam before so I am completely dumb in this regard. I have noticed that the oscam.server file is blank. Is this normal. I am currently using a smargo which is running fine locked to the card using its ID. I have the following line in my cccam.cfg file but am not sure of the next step. N: 127.0.0.1 10000 cccam cccam 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256
    Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

• well after a week of trying to get a server to work and following this guide i am no further forward

i have latest version of server on and running and oscam/cccam working but wont detect omnikey reader

tried to update drivers etc nothing worked

so started again with version 12.10 64 bit got it installed got oscamm script to run and then it wouldnt install card reader again

/$ sudo apt-get install opensc pcscd libccid
    Reading package lists...
    Building dependency tree...
    Reading state information...
    Package libccid is not available, but is referred to by another package.
    This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
    is only available from another source

E: Unable to locate package opensc
    E: Package 'pcscd' has no installation candidate
    E: Package 'libccid' has no installation candidate
    Package pcscd is not available, but is referred to by another package.
    This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
    is only available from another source

i am at a loss do i just forget it i am ready for snapping computers in 2 here

• on later versions 13."" 14.04 ect, i found that you have to install pcsc it
    should detect it in setup and sort it self if your setup detects it
    in your current setup try lsusb in putty (ect) if it can see it updating/upgrading should do the trick

• I have attached a edited opensc config file for you, this works with omnikey readers..... there is also a guide of how to install the reader.

Use this command when you have installed your omnikey to see it connected.... sudo lsusb

• thanks for your reply i tried everything with this guide and never got the reader to work, i have it to work on deb 8, i have oscamm and cccam istalled and working, im stuck on what to do next, there is a link to take you to config files but it is dead and i dont know where to send them

i have a sly uk card and omnikey 3021

local box is v8s and zgemma h1

cheers

- - - Updated - - -

also im unsure of how to eactly set up dydns on deb 8

• thanks for guide, mucho appreciated.

got as far as trying to Step 3.. Install oscam/cccam autoscript.

copied folders using mozilla with no worries. keep seeing permission error which is blocking further advancement.

any help appreciated.

sorted! wasn't logged in as root.

Edited once, last by mbou ().

• Does this work on Ubuntu 14.04 - 64 Bit?

Now you can run the script on ubuntu 14 and 15.

oscam-cccam-script also works now on Ubuntu 14.04 and 15.04 with some adjustments!
    I deleted this in the script and performed either manual installation of these:

HTML
    deleted:##########################Instal Packages#########################echo "${txtred}Step 8 ${txtrst}"echo "${txtgreen}installing the software needed for cccam/oscam server ${txtrst}"sleep 3apt-get updatesleep 4yes | apt-get install openssh-serversleep 2yes | apt-get install php5 sleep 2yes | apt-get install libpcsclite1sleep 2yes | apt-get install libpcsclite-devsleep 2yes | apt-get install opensslsleep 2yes | apt-get install libssl-devsleep 2yes | apt-get install pcscdsleep 2yes | apt-get install pcsc-toolssleep 2########################Instal Simplebuild########################echo "${txtred}Step 9 ${txtrst}"echo "${txtgreen}Instal Simplebuild for compiling your own oscam ${txtrst}"sleep 3cd /opt/mkdir simplebuildcd simplebuildwget ss4200.homelinux.com/oscam/simplebuildchmod 777 simplebuild./simplebuild debinstall

Then installation in telnet, one by one:

Then run the script in the usual way and should be seen like this:

It looks like this:

Oscam is updated to the latest svn 11182-webif-ssl-libusb-pcsc in script

• Cheers for that, thatfellow!

I had two little probs along the way: (I'm using Ubuntu Server 14.04, and PuTTY from a Ubuntu laptop)

As well as doing
    [CODEsudo ]passwd root blahblah[/CODE]
    to set a root pw, and

Code
    sudo passwd - u root

to unlock it, I also had to do this to enable the account
    http://linuxconfig.org/allow-s…ubuntu-14-04-linux-server

And then when the script got to the first (y/n) prompt, the whole terminal filled with yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down the left!
    I removed the

Code
    yes |

commands from the script, and it then ran perfectly (with me manually choosing 'y' - what a chore!)

One question, as I ran it about 4 times before I realised the problem, with this mess anything up in the future?
    (the only errors I spotted was

Code
    mkdir

saying the directories already existed...

Thanks again mate!

• hello is dear any way to see de pic please on page1 when i click them got this message .....Sorry, the requested page does not exist.
    Please check the URL for correct spelling and capitalization.

• used this tutorial to set up Ubuntu server 13.04 all up and working but having trouble installing omnikey reader cardman 3121 when run cmd sudo lsusb the reader shows up and in oscam web when scan for reader used tut at bottom on 1st page to install but don't not work any help pls I new to this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!