Need help installing CCcam on Xtrend OpenPli image

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,169 times. The last Post () by ratkins.

• plugins in the menu ¬
    go to plugins through the menu ¬
    Then download cccam version you want from the open pli server !
    MENU > PLUGINS > GREEN BUTTON > (download plugins) > + SoFTCAMS

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Edit with Filezilla FTP program
    Path directory should be /var/etc

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• You do not edit cccam you can edit the cfg file that may come with it there are plenty of tutorials on the site if you search for them

thanks downloaded cccam but how do i edit it

• Official Post

I would personally use DCC E2, it will edit and FTP the CCcam.cfg.

Start DCC and enter the ip address of the xtrend, use the search button if you are unsure what it is.

Enter the Login Name = root and password is blank, click Reconnect when you have added all the details.

Click FTP on the left panel and it will give you access to all directories.

If you prefer to use Filezilla enter the Host = ip address of xtrend > Username = root > Password is blank > Quickconnect.

• sorry for being thick, ive downloaded the cccam to my box. gone on dcc and found my cccam cfg file hit the transfer button . restarted my box.
    when i go into soft cams it now says its ccam 209 an older versin. i think i downloaded 213.
    then in softcam/ci i go to select softcam press the green button it says softcam setup i press ok then i can restart softcam .
    ive tried typing in the web address into ie8 but no joy
    again sorry if it stupid questions
    all help appreciated.

• hi
    any help out there.
    how do i confirm if the CCcam is working ? ive looked for a tutorial but cannot find one
    i have a xtrend 9500 running a openpli it shows a softcam of CCcam loaded on the tv screen i have restarted but what now?

• try logging in to the CCcam webinfo - just type in the local address of your receiver and webinfo port in a browser from a PC connected to the same LAN

example if the receiver/server is on 192.168.1.100 (just change to suit your receiver/server)

Code
    http://192.168.1.100:16001

you should have a file in /etc called CCcam.cfg - this contains the settings. If the above doesn't work, and you have got the ip address correct, then look for this file - if you haven't touched it then the above should work anyway as it is the default port, but if the webinfo listen port has been changed in the configs then it could be something different.

If it prompts you for a password and username then you know it is working, but you again would need to look in CCcam.cfg for the username and password for webinfo

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• if it asks for a username and password it is working - you need to locate the CCcam.cfg file - which is usually in /etc - depending on image - the username and password can be located there as I just mentioned - and your lines need to be placed in this config file as well.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• ok thanks

im now having trouble linking up through DCC but connects fine with webinfo but on dcc it says send socket not connected im using the same ip settings as webinfo

• latest update
    connected to box via DCC E2 all good
    enetered into the system with ftp , clicked on etc file then i have a CCcam config file in here i put my line on 4 seperate entries is this right?
    i then restarted the soft cam but nothing.

• Official Post

Look at the example CCcam.cfg below and how the C line is added.

CCcam config file in here i put my line on 4 seperate entries is this right?

You would need to show us how you have entered the lines.

When you access CCcaminfo from your browser enter the WEBINFO details, it will show you if your connection to the server is active.

• to all who have posted many thanks i am now up and running.
    one last question is a newcamd entered the same way as a CCcam.
    again many thanks for your patience in getting me setup

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!