Alien_NA private FTP

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,807 times. The last Post () by sam1234.

• Hi I am trying to sort out Web tv (europe firm ware) doesnt seem to have alternative "Alien_NA private FTP" site to load streams

anybody got a tutorial or could point me in the right direction

• Official Post

I think the Web TV IPTV service is only working in north america.

Alien NA WebTV 4.40 now available
    1. Cleans the EU block of dead streams.
    2. Adds 2 Netherlands channels to EU block by request.
    3. Adds 8 channels from a Russian service.
    4. Adds new channel to the EU channels with English TV/Movies block.

Please note that all EU channels do work, but streaming speeds and network issues can degrade quality, especially for Eastern EU origin channels.

To upgrade:
    1. Log onto the Alien_NA private FTP on your Alien/Alien2.
    2. Go to the “WebTV” folder, navigate to “WebTV v4.40″ folder and download “webtv_usr.xml” to your attached HDD or flash drive. Be sure to note where you stored it and ensure there was not a previous copy in that location as it can cause a load error.
    3. Exit from FTP and go to WebTV. Press the folder button on remote, select the “webtv_usr.xml” you just downloaded. Your IPTV channels are now installed.

amigo estou no brasil tenho um amiko alien esse triple essse mais novo tenho como ver alguns canais em iptv posso ter esse plugin canal1 rodando aqui no brasil ou nao

Friend'm in Brazil have an alien amiko this triple newest Stephen Fry I can see some channels iptv can have this plugin running channel1 here in Brazil or not

• use FTP to copy webtv_user.xml straight to box
    xml file goes in... in /root/plugin/WebTV
    The list will then just appear when you go to webtv

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!