How to uninstall project valarie from blackhole image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,700 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi i have a vu+duo "clone" i think. i have the modem thing in the box!
    I only got the box today preloaded with blackhole 1.7.5 so i am having a play round with addons etc.
    i downloaded the prodject valarie and ever since if i try to do anything it crashes.
    also when i try and record i cant put another channel on. "no tuner available"
    Please help
    thanks in advance

• Ok buddy the first thing to do is to remove "project valerie" from the duo and then see if that stops the box from crashing,to do this press the green button then the yellow,this will take you to the addons manger section,select addons uninstall panel,you should see project valerie listed there,remove it and then reboot your box.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• great that seems to have done it. it is not crashing now when i press record or anything.
    next issue is the no free tuner coming up when i want to record one and watch another any idiea what that could be?
    thanks

• Glad you got the issue sorted bud,

If you have more questions then please start a new thread,this is for the benefit of all users on the forum,your initial question has been answered and thankfully now resolved.

Please start a new thread in Vu support regards your tuner config problem, i will close this thread now that the problem has been resolved.

Cheers.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!