lost all pay channels

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 842 times. The last Post () by rami.

• when you say lost all your pay channels what do you mean? are you paying for your channels?

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• My advice is dont pay anyone for a N line or any line as payservers are not welcome here, my advice is read up on here and buy a cheap card to share, payservers make money out of other peoples cards and are pretty much pond life or just scum bags!!! you probably wont get your channels back on m8!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Unfortunately you have been stupid enough to pay for a line from the payserver scumbags and thats what you get.

Basically the server you get you channels from has gone off and the server owner has taken your money and left you with a black screen. That is what Payservers do. There is no such thing as an honest Payserver.

Unfortunately you have had to learn the hard way by losing your money and getting nothing in return.

Nano

• Hi if you are in the uk , i can let you line c temporary for you have tv, max 3m so you have time to have card and start free sharing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!