How to connect oscam with cccam?

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 87,328 times. The last Post () by billy1234.

• I've been reading these threads with interest and have a couple of questions. It seems that the way forward at the moment is to run OSCam as a standalone cam then configure it as a server using the CCCam protocol with clients being assigned user accounts. Does this mean that a version of CCCam also needs to be installed onto the box? If so does it need to be a specific version? I understood CCCam 2.3.0 supports dual tuners whereas 2.1.3 does not? Is that an issue for this setup whereby OSCam as acting as the Cam - does OScam support the decoding of two channels (dual tuner) from a single card?
    Thanks

• Hi smiffie.
    I am doing this atm, using oscam only to read my card and share it via cccam protocol.
    You do not need any versions of CCCam installed.
    Oscam, once configured, will take care of everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention that i'm running this through a Dual Tuner Receiver too and can confirm it works without isuue

• Installed the OScam 11245 ipk for Open Pli and the basic 0963 configuration files as posted by Master G (thanks) and the local card began clearing straight away. I then translated the c and f lines from the cccam.cfg into corresponding readers (c lines) and users (f lines) and established the connections, for the readers it seems to me that the cccam version number is not necessary? Also nor is the card ID - would this limit what the server would share? The main problem now is that I can only decode the 0963 package, I assume this is because service files in the configuration files only listed 0963 services?

• Installed the OScam 11245 ipk for Open Pli and the basic 0963 configuration files as posted by Master G (thanks) and the local card began clearing straight away. I then translated the c and f lines from the cccam.cfg into corresponding readers (c lines) and users (f lines) and established the connections, for the readers it seems to me that the cccam version number is not necessary? Also nor is the card ID - would this limit what the server would share? The main problem now is that I can only decode the 0963 package, I assume this is because service files in the configuration files only listed 0963 services?

please update your configuration

together we grow - ferdi

• hi i used oscam connected to cccam with an n:line so i could put my BOXKEY in the cccam config to update my sly card as oscam alone wasnt updating it and for some reason my cccam oscam isnt reading my card is theyre a knew version out im using open pli on a dm8000 clone any help would be great

Edited 2 times, last by billy1234 ().

• Official Post

hi i used oscam connected to cccam with an n:line so i could put my BOXKEY in the cccam config to update my sly card as oscam alone wasnt updating it and for some reason my cccam oscam isnt reading my card is theyre a knew version out im using open pli on a dm8000 clone any help would be great

You can`t have both acting as a card reader, they conflict and won`t work properly.

oscam only without the separate CCcam / 256 N line trick is the way to go.

If you want to go oscam only start a new thread. Explain your setup and we can direct you to whats needed.

Does your card have any entitlements left ?

• sorry buddy i was out earlier my entitlements are 2017/06/04 i just paired my card to a pace sd box but ive had problems updating my entitlements in the past with oscam only so i usually switch to oscam+cccam combined around a week before the enitlements run out and it updates no problem and then i switch back to oscam its just for some reason cccam+oscam isn't working can you direct me to a link for oscam configs that would defo update my entitlements please

Edited 3 times, last by billy1234 ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!