Ariva 102e Cccam freeze after ~2h. Must be disconnected to solve.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,315 times. The last Post () by KeyserSoze.

• Just wondering if people using ariva 102e and cccam experience this problem.
    I have this problem myself and found this post on another forum with a possible explanation.
    just wondering if this is resolved with later firmwares and which firmware works ok with. i have tried several without resolving the problem.

""Cccam freeze after ~2h. Must be disconnected to solve.

Hello, I have confirmed this problem in Ariva 102 and I have been seen in the unofficial adaptation of patch has been made of the Ariva TS100

I know from experience that symptom .. (I guess that also affects other protocols)

The solution (if I read the cccam patch creator), it is simply to insert an instruction of empty the buffer in the variable used to receive the CW, which is inside the loop that generates each ECM. (may be that such instruction exist, but that is not in the right place)""

• "The solution (if I read the cccam patch creator), it is simply to insert an instruction of empty the buffer in the variable used to receive the CW, which is inside the loop that generates each ECM. (may be that such instruction exist, but that is not in the right place)""

How and where do i do this??? can you post some instruction/steps???

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!